- File Size: 430 KB
- Print Length: 60 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Cursed Pen Publishing; 1 edition (August 27, 2013)
- Publication Date: August 27, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AL7OA76
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,932 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
The Sickness: Monte's Story (Rise of the Plague Series Book 0) Kindle Edition
To All the Boys I've Loved Before
What if all the crushes you ever had found out how you felt about them - all at once? Lara Jean Song keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. Until the one day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly, Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control. Paperback | Kindle book
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Jeannie Rae has authored the zombie novel Endemic Rise of the Plague- book 1 in the Rise of the Plague series and a zombie short story, The Sickness: Monte's Story.
Jeannie Rae is a California native, currently residing in Central California. Having both the forest covered, mountains and the sandy shores of the Pacific coast only a few hours from her home, she enjoys the wide range of possible sceneries that her location provides. When not writing, she works full time in the accounting field and spends her time with her husband and daughter, along with their three dogs.
Top Customer Reviews
The story is carefully thought out along with being nicely worded. Jeannie Rae did an excellent job in making me feel Monte's anxiety and fear!
I found it to be a very interesting story with pretty good character development. I may read some more of Ms Rae's books.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ya, same old same old. Nothing unique; just another zombie story. Rated better than one star since I was interested enough to finish reading it; than again I may have just been... Read morePublished 4 days ago by RiverRainFire
The Sickness: Monte's Story by Jeannie Rae was an okay rendition of Z-Day. The star of this story is a 16 yr. old girl who, pretty much, got on my nerves. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Miranda
I loved the story that is being told. A few errors in grammar/ typos a little off but not enough to be a deal breaker. Definitely want to read the full book.Published 6 months ago by virginia
Unusually written but well written. Just when you think there are way too many zombie books out there, you find one like this! It's fast paced and a great read!Published 7 months ago by Silverdragonfly
Another awsome edge of your seat. Loved this book. Hoping they'll will be more just like this one.Published 10 months ago by Rachael from Arkansas
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian