The SAK Silverlake Soft Wallet Bifold, Cherry Turquoise, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- synthetic lining
- snap closure
- 4.25" high
- 7.5" wide
- Dimensions: 4" x 7.5"
- Origin: Imported
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The favorite 'it' bag now has a matching wallet. Pair it with your favorite Silverlake handbag or give it as a gift!.
Mark Talucci and Todd Elliott, founded THE SAK in 1989 with a singular handbag, created from a unique fabrication. The immediate success of this bag revealed a great demand in the marketplace for accessories crafted from unique textiles. Encouraged, they began developing distinctive, richly textured weaves, and, in 1994, launched THE SAK's signature fabrication, Tightweave. This exclusive textile, designed into modern handbag shapes, garnered a tremendous following, and propelled the THE SAK to become the fourth largest handbag company in the United States.
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 4.2 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00J0C4C2Q
- Item model number: Silverlake Soft Wallet
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 13, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- Easy to open, comfortable, and completely genuine leather, it keeps your essentials - ID, credit cards, and cash - within reach and secure.
- It has a nice flap closure that snaps shut and tightens pretty well.
- Since it's soft and flexible, it can expand quite a bit for your receipts, makeup, whatever else girls keep in their wallets.
- Leather exterior and antiqued brass-tone hardware give this wallet a luxurious look.
- My girlfriend kept it in a medium/small sized shoulder bag and it fits very nicely.
- I'm sure it can also just be carried on its own. The wallet includes a polyester lined interior with a bill compartment, zipper pocket, credit card slots, and an ID window.
Bottom Width: 7 1⁄2 in
Middle Width: 7 1⁄2 in
Top Width: 7 1⁄2 in
Depth: 1 in
Height: 4 1⁄4 in
Weight: 6 oz
However, for leather, I was hoping it would be a little higher quality. I hadn't even used it a month before the little strap in front started coming apart. It looks like it was glued instead of sewn which seems obvious that it wouldn't hold up. So far, the rest of
sleek, etc., but did not have enough compartments. Will live with this one for a while and see how it goes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice soft leather wallet. Everything fits well and easy access to cards, ID.Published 5 months ago by Dana C
I love this soft wallet , and hope they get them back in stock , all of my friends want onePublished 6 months ago by Heather Grinstead
I need one more space for receipts, but other then that it works like a champ!Published 13 months ago by XT Madre