Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 16, 2011
There are some good episodes, a couple of great episodes, and some episodes I felt were mediocre. Decent collection, but I'm not sure they're the best episodes ever. That's a matter of opinion though, I guess, so I strongly suggest you look at the episode list before purchasing.

I felt it was a decent collection for the money, but some people might not agree.
on February 8, 2014
This was a great buy even if I bought it used. I got a good deal and love watching these DVD's. It has Marge's struggle in "Life in the Fast Lane" and then there's Bart trouble in "Radio Bart", Homer's aka "Mr. Plow", and imagine grown up Lisa in "Lisa's Wedding" episodes. For a nice escape, I just watch one or several of good ole Simpsons episodes.
on January 5, 2014
Had to show my son the episode with the spoiled meat.

"Hey, this shrimp isn't frozen! And it smells funny."

"OK, make it 10 pounds."

"WooHoo!"

Sirens wailing . . . . . brilliant.
on April 8, 2013
Its hard to belive that it is now 2013, and more than 25 years ago the Simpsons first episode aired, This collection is a fun set of both new and old Simpsons episodes, the only complaint that i have is it contains the episode Who Shot Mr. Burns Part II, but no Part I. Oh well, Part II is more entertaining anyway. Here's to 20 more years!!
on March 30, 2013
Worth the time and money. Watch these gems through the lens of contemporary social and political trends and they become a mirror to our own society, it's flaws foibles and funnies!
on July 15, 2012
My son recently discovered The Simpsons with his Father...and they enjoy watching the episodes together. This was the perfect "get acquainted" package to buy them. Father and son laughing together is an awesome gift!!!
on May 19, 2014
I don't know that you can ever say "20 Best Episodes Ever" on a show as deep and long-running as The Simpsons, but there is a great selection of episodes from a wide array of seasons. A little bit of everything in this package.
on January 12, 2012
In this classic Simpsons episode, Homer starts his own snow-plowing company, much to his and the town's delight. However, Barney - seeing the benefits of this enterprise - starts his own company "The Plow King." And he and Homer must face off in the battle for Springfield's snow. A true piece of television comedy gold.
on March 17, 2014
I thought I only bought one episode. I hope I did. Anywho, I love all the Simpsons and haven't rewatched this yet. It's one of my favorite b/c Homer keeps eating the bad meat! hahaha
on February 19, 2014
These are some of the most memorable episodes. A Simpsons' "best of" is a tough prospect because of how difficult it would be to narrow them down but this one does a great job.