4.0 out of 5 stars Best Sims game yet
I've owned the original Sims and Sim 2 with all the expansion packs, but this game is a complete revamp of the series by creating a community experience verse a solitary experience.

I also want to mention that you do not have to use the Amazon downloader, you can enter your keys at EA, and use their download manger to download the games. It took about 12 hours...
Published on April 9, 2011 by stcrowe

2.0 out of 5 stars beware of buying this online
The download took several hours, the game worked for about a week then got inialization errors, after looking online at several blogs, this is an ongoing issue with everyone who buys this game through a download.
Published on July 7, 2011 by jmcnorton

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun waste of time, June 21, 2012
This review is from: The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download] (Software Download)
I'm a big Sims 2 fan, so I was excited about Sims 3, but a little wary of change. I'm also kind of lazy, so the fact that I can download this in a couple of hours was a nice perk. It's a fairly fun game to play. If you're a big Sims 2 buff, it can be a hard transition and it takes a few hours to adjust to the new game play and get really into it, but the amount of things you can do is staggering. I've played for many, many hours, and I'm still discovering new things I can do in the game all the time.

You can raise a family, get one of dozens of different job options, travel your neighborhood and really create an extremely unique Sim. This game is really close to life, and it's a really fun escape from life. Definitely a very easy going fun way to spend a couple of free hours.

If you download this game on a laptop, make sure you have a wireless mouse, as it makes the game a lot more fun and easier to play.

1.0 out of 5 stars I love Sims but..., September 13, 2011
This review is from: The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download] (Software Download)
I have a fairly new laptop, bought in April '11, and cannot get this program to run correctly. I loved Sims in highschool and was really excited to get this. But it always freezes and closes 'unexpectedly'. I tried uninstalling and re-downloading/installing. I tried just downloading the basic Sims and tried running that w/o the Careers add on or whatever its called that comes with the Deluxe Ed. All to no avail, guess I have to just try harder to be satisfied with 'real' life, lol.

1.0 out of 5 stars I fart better platforms than Origin, July 8, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download] (Software Download)
I have always loved the Sims, and don't take any issue with the actual game. I live in a very rural area, so it took 24 hours to download the Sims, but that's kind of par for the course, out here. Origin was an incredible pain in my neck, it was unreal. I know enough about computers to get stuff done and get it done well, but I certainly don't know anything about coding or the deep inner-workings of my laptop, nor do I think I should have to in order to play an effing game, but if you plan on downloading this game using Origin, you should know, for sure. I would suggest using Steam, it's much better. I will be using Steam from now on.

Anyway, I was able to play the game for about a month and it came with a Late Night Expansion Pack, so I downloaded that as well once I got used to the base game. Then neither game would work! I got a hold of EA support and they told me I would have to manually uninstall and reinstall the game and then download a super patcher. Done. Still doesn't work. Get a hold of EA tech support again. They tell me to uninstall and reinstall Origin. This one took me THREE DAYS. Yeah, you read that right, three days. Origin update just kept stalling and guttering out like a melted candle. Online with tech support AGAIN! This one tells me to go in and get rid of the first Installment stuff, which made sense to me, I followed her instructions EXACTLY and now the game is gone, and I have to download it again. Well, as I say, I live in a rural area and we have a 12 GB cap on our downloads before we're fined, so I'd have to wait a month to download again.

Unless you have very high speed internet and are very comfortable with probing your computer's innermost thoughts, I would not suggest this download. It has literally been a month since I've even been able to play and I've been flirting with information-fines in the first week of the month. It's not worth the headache! Just get the disc! And whatever you do - DON'T DOWNLOAD ORIGIN.

4.0 out of 5 stars :like:, March 18, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download] (Software Download)
Is a good simulation game, no problems with download.
Game Base Sims 3, and Sims ambitions bonus (+)
All the fun

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sims 3 deluxe is good, March 4, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download] (Software Download)
The Sims 3 Deluxe is good. The more you add to it, the more there is to do. The only thing I don't like is not being able to change households in a world without losing the previous households wishes. In that way The Sims 2 is better.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad, February 9, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download] (Software Download)
Kept crashing my laptop every time I tried to use it. It would make me have to turn my laptop on every use

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, February 5, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download] (Software Download)
This game was amazing sims is my life it is the best game ever I love this game so. Much I just wish u could have as many sims as u want

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Sims 3, October 27, 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download] (Software Download)
I got the sims 3 and i just love how they have improved it lot better then the st Sims game they ever came out with.
I could rember when they came out they were not that fun then the sims 2 came out and it was still not fun then the sims 3 and i can't wait to see the sims 4 come out.
it's a good game to play even if you are stressed out and all it helps you to relax and feel better it helps me alot..

2.0 out of 5 stars Registration ISSUES still persist!! BEWARE., October 25, 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download] (Software Download)
I bought this on sale, USD19.99. Very excited about it.

To my disappointment, i realize its registration site is experiencing technical issues. It is a huge disappointment that the first time i patronize EA, things are not working well.

It has now been 2-3 days since EA acknowledged the site's server issue. I am 'amazed' that EA has yet solved the problem. It is a JOKE for such an established company to take its time to fix its flaws.

If I knew this was coming, I would not buy this game, unless it is cheaper (like USD 10.00-15.00).

Why is EA so F***ed up????? U be the judge whether im lying or not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, September 9, 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download] (Software Download)
While the game does have some flaws, it is overall a great game. I will start off with the flaws; not enough options for hairstyles and clothes. All my guy sims either have a comb-over or a military cut. The women's hairstyles are not much better. The clothes for kids and elder females are just terrible. It is great to see your sims head off to work knowing that you can control whether they slack off or work hard. The sims in this game actually act realistic. For example, the parents got embarrassed when their daughter walked in on them woohooing. In Sims 2, they would have continued without hesitation. It is also great to watch the parents lecture an annoying teen. The relationships between sims are also more realistic, they actually have to know each other to begin a relationship. I am a recent college graduate who will never get tired of this game. I would recommend this game to anyone, although I think an adult would enjoy it more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›