Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Sims 3: Hidden Springs
|Price:||$8.43 + $4.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$11.56 (58%)|
- A Whole New World Awaits - Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and discover the magic of Hidden Springs today!
- Discover the Magic - The curious magical properties of Hidden Springs has been the intrigue to many for ages. Explore the World and you might even uncover the Fountain of Youth, will your Sims become forever young?
- Explore New Locations - Hidden Springs is full of all-new locations, lots, and venues. Where will your adventures take you?
- Exclusive New Items - Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects, clothing and hair that are only available with Hidden Springs.
- All-New Sims and Stories - An exclusive retreat for the rich and the famous? Or a mysterious World with curious healing powers?
- An expansion pack for The Sims 3 (required and sold separately) that allows you to meet new Sims, explore new locations, and discover the magic of Hidden Springs
- Hidden Springs is full of all-new locations, lots, and venues
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Sims 3: Hidden Springs is a 2012 expansion pack for The Sims 3 (required for play and sold separately) that provides players with a brand-new game environment for Sims to explore, as well as new and exclusive in-game items. The new Sims and storylines of the game expansion revolve around the the town of Hidden Springs and the rumor of a regenerative power that resides in its nearby woods. Expansion pack features include: 20 exclusive items, new locations, lots and venues, and compatibility with both PC and Mac operating systems.
Expand to All-New Locations and Exclusive Items
Celebrities and the rich flock to Hidden Springs in search of relaxation and escape from the mundane. Many cannot resist rumors of the seemingly miraculous healing powers that linger in the woods and waters. Some of the townsfolk who live in the woods are highly secretive and seem to have a pale green tinge to them. Is it really magic at work. When you're in Hidden Springs, you can explore a stunning lakefront, relax at a luxury spa or ski lodge, escape into the woods, or even uncover ancient mysterious at the Museum of Magic and Supernatural. What will you find in Hidden Springs?
An All-New, Everlasting Gameplay Object
The Fountain of Youth is available exclusively with The Sims 3: Hidden Springs expansion pack and it allows you to expand your game with all-new gameplay benefits. Will your Sims choose to become forever young?
Key Game Features
- A Whole New World Awaits - Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and discover the magic of Hidden Springs.
- All New: The Fountain of Youth - Expand your game with an all-new item that provides gameplay benefits. Play with the Fountain of Youth and your Sims can become forever young.
- Exclusive New Items - Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing that are only available in Hidden Springs.
- Exclusive New Locations - Hidden Springs is full of all new locations, lots, and venues. Where will your adventures take you?
- Experience true balance and well-being as your Sims bask in the sunlight and relax in the indoor and outdoor pools of the Crystal Solarium.
- Look out over all of Hidden Springs at the Redwood Peak viewing area, a perfect setting for romantic dates or painting a masterpiece, the breathtaking view is well worth the journey.
- Mingle with the best that Hidden Springs society has to offer at the luxury Redwood Height Lodge.
- Your Sims can party all night and discover exciting international beats at Lars' Disco-tech.
- Take a break from a hike through the serene woodlands of Hidden Springs and pick up the blended delicacy of your choice at Han's Tavern and Cafe.
- All-New Sims and Stories - An exclusive retreat for the rich and famous? Or a mysterious world with healing powers? Whatever the answer, one thing is certain: the Sims you meet in Hidden Springs all have stories that are truly out of this world.
Minimum System Requirements (The Sims 3)
Windows XP(SP2) / Vista(SP1) / 7
- CPU - 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent (XP), 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent (Vista/7)
- RAM - At least 1 GB (XP) / 1.5 GB RAM (Vista and 7) / 2 GB for NVIDIA ION computers
- Disc Drive - DVD drive
- Hard Drive - At least 1.5 GB of free space (7 GB if installing with The Sims 3), with 1 GB for saves
- Video Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible cards with 128 MB of video RAM and support for Pixel shader 2.0 (See The Sims 3 website for the full list of cards supported and not supported)
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
- CPU - Intel Core Duo Processor (not compatible with PowerPC Macintosh)
- RAM: At least 2 GB
- Disc Drive: DVD drive
- Hard Drive: At least 1.5 GB of free space (7 GB if installing with The Sims 3), with 1 GB for saves
- Video Card: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of video RAM or Intel integrated GMA X3100 (See The Sims 3 website for the full list of cards supported and not supported)
Dramatic in-game locations.
Plan how Sims lives proceed.
Amazing new homes and items.
All-new Sims and stories.
Top Customer Reviews
It is a complete base-game-compatible world, meaning that you shouldn't need expansion packs to run it--though you'll likely appreciate their presence. Generations particularly would be lovely with this world, since it really touches on how kids function, but then so would Ambitions since a lot of Hidden Springs lends itself to self-employment. The obvious tie-in to Pets also suggests itself for the Unicorns and other animal aspects. But none of these are strictly necessary, nor is any Store investment unless you just like that idea. This world will grow as your Sims 3 collection grows.
On the down side, it is really not easy to cram all the expansion-pack venues into this world. If you have a lot of larger-sized houses and community lots/venues that you like to have ingame, be ready to really work on tweaking this world. I had to use a lot of ingenuity to fit everything, and had to custom-made some smaller things to make everything fit. Also, as usual, the gorgeous mailboxes are not able to be placed from scratch, and not all the houses have them. Its premium content object, the Fountain of Youth, is to my eyes a little kludgy in operation, though it's gorgeous and is expensive for its footprint size(helLO higher payout on owned venues). Some users report that their FoY doesn't show its animations correctly if the Spellbook from the EA Store is also installed, but I haven't noticed any issues at all with either object (I suspect the issue is custom content related, and I don't use CC).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was unfortunately unable to use this as the verification code had already been used :(Published 6 days ago by Alyssa k
It didn't work because the codes were missing! I feel cheated out of my purchase!Published 4 months ago by Rachel
I got my download free from the Sims store,it's not a super exciting expansion.but it's a cute home town,interesting Sims to meet. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Theresa
It doesn't work when I try to download it this isn't my first problem with amazon.Published 6 months ago by Danielle Gardner
When I put in my code in it says it's already been used. I can't play the game, I feel scammed. :(
(Bought it used)
This is a great game! I really enjoy the new town and lots there was to offer! This is a great addition to your game! I definitely recommend this to any Sims 3 players!Published 8 months ago by JCJMlovinggirl