The Sims 3 for Wii is a new take on the wildly popular life simulation from Electronic Arts. Specifically designed for Nintendo's console, the game contains both a single player option featuring classic The Sims gameplay enabling players to create, customize and guide the lives of their Sims, but also contains a unique multiplayer option in which players compete and wager against each other in various stages of the development of a single Sim. Additional features include: a unique new building system, innovative career-based gameplay and the all-new Karma system.
A Complete Sims Experience with Exclusives
In The Sims 3 players create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood set in a new beach town environment. Sim creation is essentially the same functionality as players on the PC platform, and using the Wii Remote they are also able to direct them to exactly where they want them to go in the gameworld. Players also enjoy a new building system that allows for the placement of prefabricated buildings that are easily customized and contain architecture previously unavailable. The game also allows for new residents, careers, weather and lifetime wishes, exclusive to the Wii version of the game.
Unlike earlier versions of The Sims, The Sims 3 for Wii contains a significant multiplayer option known as "Life Moments." Supporting up to 4 players and specifically designed for play on Wii, "Life Moments" allows players to compete against each other as together they develop a Sim from childhood through the various times of his/her life. Within this mode each player is assigned a stages of the Sim's life, with the goal being to gain the most happiness and success for the Sim. Along the way, there are many choices to be made, with players being able to place side wagers on which of these their opponents will make. Players can also make deals amongst themselves. The mode also features mini-game puzzles in which players go head-to-head, with the happiness of their particular segment of the Sim on the line.
New Karma Powers
The Sims 3 allows players can unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims. These can be used to help your Sims get lucky with the power of "rapid romance", bless them with "instant beauty" or at the opposite end of things, curse them with the "instant enemy." Use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results. Either way, as you guide your Sims through life The Sims 3 allows you to complete opportunities to unlock items and rewards like never before.
Key Game Features
- Create Any Sim You Can Imagine - Fine-tune your Sims' appearances and personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different.
- Control your Sims' Destinies - Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims' destinies by making their wishes come true, or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be emperors of evil, world leaders, or expert thieves? It's up to you.
- New Building System - The new building system allows for quick drop in prefabricated building shells that can be customized and allow for new architecture.
- Unlock All-New Karma Powers - Wield the ultimate control over your Sims giving them wealth, beauty, and love, or take it all away with the click of a button.
- Play The Sims with Friends - Get some friends in on the action with the new "Life Moments" Game with up to four players. Bet on life's most important moments to earn points and garner rewards.
- New Content - Enjoy an all new beach town with new residents, traits, careers, weather, and lifetime wishes exclusive for the Wii.