Spooky surprises are in store for you in the world of The Sims 3 Supernatural! Create supernatural beings from menacing werewolves and cackling witches, to mischievous fairies and more intriguing vampires.
Play as supernatural Sims
Hone your magical crafts
Explore the town Moonlight Falls
Enter the mysterious town of Moonlight Falls where strange things happen by the light of the moon. Then stalk the night, use your wand to cast spells, claw the furniture and more. You can mix dozens of elixirs that can turn Sims into zombies or transform them into gold. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3!
- Play as supernatural Sims:Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires, and fairies, each with their own magical abilities, traits, and interactions.
- Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
- Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
- Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan, or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
- Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
- Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret, you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7CPU:
For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalentRAM:
For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*DISC DRIVE:
DVD driveHard Drive:
At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.Video:
128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
*For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
**9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.Requires the base Sims 3 game for this expansion pack to work.
To unlock your Limited Edition Plants vs. Zombies content pack:
Go to www.thesims3.com/incentive/SupernaturalRedeem, enter the unique code provided, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
(Note: This offer was available to Preorder customers only and ended 9/4/2012.)