5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Diversion from Sim 3
I really like this expansion pack. For one thing, while your sims are on "vacation" you can bring their skill-building books, etc. and then they have virtually unlimited time to max up abilities. When you leave regular Simland, you return at exactly the same time of day and day you left, as if you never left at all, even if you were gone weeks. Another neat thing is that...
Published on December 23, 2010 by Laura Paxton

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of problems with this expansion, but game options added, make it worth it.
Lots of problems with this expansion, but game that are added, make it worth it. Always something to make us want it.
Published 18 months ago by MistyTara

‹ Previous | 14 5 610 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, February 5, 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3: World Adventures - Expansion Pack [Download] (Software Download)
I loved the fact you can research the dfferent countries, go through pyramids and find relics. I didnt like that you cannot buy a home over there until you have alot of visa points and its take up alot of space on ones computer. Overall great would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love The Sims 3: World Adventures, February 3, 2013
World Adventures has to be one of my favorite expansion packs. WA brings so much to the game in terms of content. There is new furniture, hair styles, clothing, and traits for your sims. It breaks up some of the monotony of everyday life for your sims. I enjoy sending my newlywed sims on honeymoons or sending the whole family (children and up can go on trips) to bond with each other.

When your sims go on a trip time freezes back home so everything is as they left it. There are 3 locations: Champs Les Sims in France, Al Simhara in Egypt, and Shang Simla in China. When your sims first go on vacation they can only stay at each location for 3 days until they improve their visa level. There are 3 visa levels and for each location you must build the visa level.For example if your sims has a level 3 visa in Shang Simla it doesn't carry over to the other 2 locations.To improve their visa levels sims must complete adventures (hence the name World Adventures) for local sims. They can range from bringing that sim metals to exploring tombs to find a lost object.Once your sim reaches visa level 3 they can buy a vacation home in that location.

This game is one of my favorites in the Sims 3 franchise. I love it and would recommend you buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, January 31, 2013
Great game and a wonderful addition to the game. Would reccomend it to anyone who plays Sims 3. You won't regret purchasing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, January 29, 2013
Installation was a breeze and the game works without any problems so far. Will definitely purchase games this way in the future because I don't have to worry about losing the disk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cool... but have tech issues, January 26, 2013
I love this game .... so cool to travel with my Sims and explore tombs and such. Only issue is when I am in the other land my game gets stuck and I have to wait for everything to start moving again. I've done all the troubleshooting recommendations but it still not working right, so I don't travel much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin' it still, January 23, 2013
This expansion pack added a much needed refresher to my Sims game. I love it, it has a lot of new places to explore and ways to interact.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Interesting game, January 8, 2013
D. M. ODonnell (Pennsylvania USA) - See all my reviews
This game is a fun game. It's an expansion of Sims 3, so you need the base game to play this. But over all this game is a fun and exciting game, especially if one has a few other expansion packs. I definitely would recommend this game to anyone who loves playing the Sims.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this Expansion, December 16, 2012
I love this expansion so much because of the different quest you get to go on through your sim. I think the puzzles are pretty interesting especially in the Egypt world of Al Simihara. This game is just awesome!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, July 31, 2012
I really like the added quests and new ways to obtain items. As always, I like having new furniture, clothes, and hairstyle options.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, even 3 years later!, July 11, 2012
I got this expansion for a particular family I wanted to use it for. Unfortunately, it will not work with my main family despite multiple attempts to fix the issue. When my sims arrive at a destination they are invisible, along with all the other sims and objects. All that is there is empty buildings. I tried a complete reinstall on a new computer with the latest patches with zero mods and STILL the problem persists. I got this expansion last night and I still haven't been able to actually PLAY IT. After doing more research online I see that this problem is extremely common and not only has EA never released any way to fix it, they actually refuse to assist customers with resolving the issue and direct them to online forums which are filled with posts from players asking how to fix it and no actual resolution. What kind of terrible tech support joke is this?

I am so frustrated I don't even want to play now. What a waste of time and money.

‹ Previous | 14 5 610 | Next ›