Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 9, 2009
The PROs:
- The guide is well laid out and easy to use.
- Although it doesn't have an index, the Table of Contents is fairly comprehensive, so it is easy to find what you are looking for.
- I enjoy the author's style and dry sense of humor.
- Unlike the first Sims 3 game guide, this one is in Large format, and the print is MUCH EASIER for these old eyes to read! They also got rid of the green background in the Tip Boxes, making those actually readable!

The CONs:
- Just a minor quibble (and yes, I know I'm being picky!) - There are still a few questions I couldn't find the answer to. (Such as "What happens if My Sim sleeps in a mummy case?" Or "I know Nectar should be stored in a basement...but does it make a difference what level? For example, since you can go down four levels in a basement, is nectar stored in the lowest level basement better than that stored in one of the upper level basements?)

Over all, a very helpful addition to my Sims Prima Game Guide library.
on May 25, 2013
Learn the secrets of all the tombs, where to shop, and how to make the most of your trips to foreign lands. Catherine Browne's writing is improving. This guide is better organized and easier to use than her guide to Sims3.
on April 2, 2011
This is a pretty helpful game guide. There were certain parts of the game where I was not able to find items in one of the vacation spots. This guide shows you the layout of the floor and everything on that floor. However it can get a little difficult to spot where any the hidden traps are using the guide.
on May 11, 2010
I bought this book to help me in the more difficult area's in Egypt and China, and so far haven't been misled.

Pro's:

If you haven't picked up a copy of the Sims 3 guidebook, then this book will update you with what you've been missing out. Lots of details, ect.

Con's:

At the end of the book is "How to build your own tomb" unfortunatly it's also filled with miss labels. The cheat used to build the tomb is not correct and so far I haven't been able to find anyway around it or get the game to help me.
on March 27, 2013
I bought this book so that I could see the maps when I needed too. I was having trouble with constantly getting lost. This makes it so much easier. I was a later joiner to The Sims 3.
on July 25, 2010
Ever since the first sims game came out I bought these guide books. They always tell you info you can't even find on the internet! I love how the guide is very detailed and gives you specifics on what it's telling you about. The book was in fantastic condition and it arrived on my doorstep within a few days of the order! The cheap price is worth every penny!
on February 18, 2010
This book is so handy. I love the maps of the foreign towns that list where each place is located. The tomb maps are great as well. I recommend getting this guide to help find your way around the new quest/adventure areas.
on September 24, 2014
Item packaged well and shipped promptly. Item undamaged and as described.
on January 29, 2010
Hi I'am verry happy with this Sims 3 World Adventures game guides it help me a lot.
With the adventure tips The one I like more is the tomb building tips so you can make your own tomb.
Keep it up good work
on October 31, 2010
Somewhat helpful, doesn't answer all my questions. Not very well organized. But I keep buying these guides, to look at the pictures, I guess.