Top positive review
21 people found this helpful
...and it's got BIGGER PRINT!
on December 9, 2009
- The guide is well laid out and easy to use.
- Although it doesn't have an index, the Table of Contents is fairly comprehensive, so it is easy to find what you are looking for.
- I enjoy the author's style and dry sense of humor.
- Unlike the first Sims 3 game guide, this one is in Large format, and the print is MUCH EASIER for these old eyes to read! They also got rid of the green background in the Tip Boxes, making those actually readable!
- Just a minor quibble (and yes, I know I'm being picky!) - There are still a few questions I couldn't find the answer to. (Such as "What happens if My Sim sleeps in a mummy case?" Or "I know Nectar should be stored in a basement...but does it make a difference what level? For example, since you can go down four levels in a basement, is nectar stored in the lowest level basement better than that stored in one of the upper level basements?)
Over all, a very helpful addition to my Sims Prima Game Guide library.