4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying in bundle pack!
Published 11 months ago by Fivezenses of Reading

1.0 out of 5 stars Replacement & still don't WORK!!!
I am a big sims 3 fan. & this is the one I really wanted to play. I brought the game & it would not download into my computer. That's when I replaced it & they sent another out but this one would have one more percen the left & would freeze. Every other game downloads but the world adventures 😒.
Published 1 day ago by DaVonna

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying in bundle pack!, February 10, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac (Video Game)
This pack is way cheaper if you buy than getting them separately. Not only that but it comes with the free Sim points. This duo expansion pack is very helpful in that you can travel to three there countries, go to your prom, experience no movement for your sims, and more! It may not be the top expansion pack to own, but it certainly helps building your sims world into something much more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the price vs buying seperately, November 17, 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac (Video Game)
I bought this for my daughter's birthday, it is definitely a great deal as a bundle, to buy seperately would have cost so much more. My daughter can play this game for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't think it would work on my windows 8....., March 5, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac (Video Game)
But surprise surprise it did!!!! Now I'm addicted to playing........I have now turned into a Custom Content Junky. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Worth Buying as a Bundle (cheaper than buying separately), September 6, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac (Video Game)
For the price, I think that this bundle is definitely worth it. Seeing that most Sims EPs (Expansion Packs) go for $20 to $40, paying only $20 for TWO EPs that you really want makes sense. As always I read every piece of the product description so that I know what I am getting to make sure that I really want to buy it. This time, EA really delivers.
The best features of the World Adventures game:
-Your Sims can travel to China, Egypt, or France.
-They have adventures to do there (which can be positive or negative depending on what you like)
-You get all new items that relate to those locations
-As usual, sims don't age during vacation
-The vacation world is open just like everything in Sims 3
-You can meet, befriend, date, or invite to move in any foreign sim you meet
-You automatically get transportation when in each country that reflects that country (Moped in Egypt and France, bicycle in China)
-There is the photography skill, martial art skill, and nectary skill now
-You can encounter mummies

The best features of Generations game:
-There are all new interactions that come with the different ages
-Teens can go to prom, have after school activities, graduate from high school
-Children can have tree houses, play ground equipment, water slides and more
-Toddlers have new toys and interactions, they as well as children can be read to sleep
-You can now video tape anything you want and then watch them on your TV

The worst features of the games collectively:
-If you turn off aging and keep the teens and children the same age for too long they will stop going to afterschool activities and you can't make them go back to them
-You can't own a vacation home until you have a Visa level of 3 or above in the location you are visiting. It is really hard to get to that level and it seems to take forever. There is no quick cheat to get there that I know of. The adventures you need to get visa levels are fun at first but you can get sick of one location to the point that you may not even want to go back by the time you reach Visa Level 3.
-Some times there are no adventures available when you're trying to level up.
-There isn't much to do in the locations without doing adventures
-The base camps are very limiting and if you want to go with a large family (4 people plus) you're going to have a hard time in Egypt and to a small extent in China because there aren't enough bathrooms. When something breaks at base camp if you don't fix it, no one will. It will still be broken when you return to that location.

Overall I love both games a lot and I think it's worth the money. I was disappointed when the Sims 3 base game came out and the EPs really make the game. There two are definitely some of my favorites and worth the money at $19.95. If you're a die hard Sims gamer like me (and especially if you're a legacy player like me) you need these two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even more fun for sims, March 12, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac (Video Game)
A great escape from reality. It was everything I wanted it to be, This pack adds a lot to the game, now you can go on vacations and you can send the kids to private school so you don't have to raise them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, February 16, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac (Video Game)
First of all, i didn't buy this from amazon. This is just a review on the game itself. In all honesty i was excited about world adventures despite what the other reviews said. I still love the traveling I just wish the vista points were the same for every place you visit because it gets tiring to raise the points on all three. I love the tomb raiding it's really fun in my opinion. I use cheats to do it all so it's easier for me but still more fun.

I wanted generations because i hoped it would have some more wedding dresses to choose from. I was disappointed that there were no wedding dresses. The other stuff that are for the kids in the game I haven't gotten into all of them just yet. I have quite a few games already from the sims 3 so I don't have to have these discs in my computer. My most recent but expansion pack was into the future so i have to use that disc.

Getting this in a bundle was so much better than getting it separately. Both of these games are probably $15 or $20 a piece so it was much simpler getting this bundle. I'm very satisfied with my game and i would certainly recommend this game to any avid sim gamer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, January 10, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac (Video Game)
It is amazing I love playing it almost everyday I can't wait to get the rest I so look foreward to it

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, January 7, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac (Video Game)
i like both of the games it works great it came on time i will probably order something from you in the near future

5.0 out of 5 stars Woop!, January 3, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac (Video Game)
This came 3 days after I ordered it when it was said that it would be 17 days! amazing. It came with everything I could ask for. I love both the expansion packs that came, and its really a great deal! 2 games in 1 for the price is 1. Don't have second thoughts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sims Game, May 11, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac (Video Game)
World adventures is great but Generations? not necessarily Maxis' greatest game. Still for the 20$ price tag? totally worth it

The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac
The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle - PC/Mac by Electronic Arts (Mac, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Windows, Windows 7)
$19.99 $19.96