Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Platform: PC|Change

Welcome to a new stuff pack--this time of things appropriate to the bedroom and bath.

Hairs: the male hair included is weird-looking, but the female ones don't miss a single beat and are all quite usable and fun-looking, with lots of detail. The face mask is odd and an off-note in an otherwise really high-quality hairs/accessories catalog. Still, I usually hate the hairs that come with Stuff Packs, and I fully expected to hate these too. I loved these enough to rate this part of it 5/5.

Clothes: WOW. Really nice selection of especially female adult clothes. The Luxe set sort of touched on this theme last year, but not as much as this pack has. Very lovely, every single one of them. Not a miss in the set except for one lumpy every shirt for women. The men's clothes are good, too, with prints and cute designs. 5/5.

Objects: This is why the set is so much smaller--there are about 3 dozen objects, which sounds like a lot but really isn't. One bedroom suite set (bed, end table, dresser, etc), one bathroom suite set (tub, sink, etc), and some deco items. The bay window is absolutely lovely and actually adds environment--which I think is a first for windows. There are lots of plants and other decorations, all of which are nice. The candle lamps are really sweet. Recolors are generally good, especially for the bed, which is a four-poster that doesn't completely cover the bed itself (a big gripe for me). Everything here adds to environment and is generally very boosting for the Sims using them. The "look" of the objects is so-so for me, but at least they're well-made and detailed, with no cartoony aspects. That some objects look like re-done Luxe stuff is a minor concern. 5/5.

Though smaller than other Stuff Packs, I feel this one is of far higher quality than others that EA has put out in the last couple of years. If you didn't care about Luxe, or don't care about lingerie or more romantic deco, then you're safe in passing this one by, but otherwise, I think it's a very good lineup of objects, clothes, and hair.
on January 24, 2012
Immediately after purchasing and downloading the newest Sims 3 Stuff pack from Amazon I sensed something was amiss. The file download size was 2 to 3 times smaller then any of the other Sims 3 stuff packs I had purchased before, but I presumed perhaps they had made it more efficient and smaller using different compression techniques, oh boy was I wrong. Opening up the folder for everything from this pack I was immediately disappointed at the general lack of quantity. This is by far the smallest stuff pack to yet come out but it is still the same price as the others. The quality of the items was fine as usual but I just could not get past the fact that I paid $20 for a set of about 24 things. There are bigger collections for download on the Sims 3 site! Honestly, if you want a Sims 3 stuff pack, buy High End Loft or Outdoor Life, they have far more items for about the same price.
33 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon February 27, 2012
And the Stuff packs continue to disappoint, sort of. Honestly I think the only good Stuff pack for TS3 was the very first one - High End Loft - which also tied in very nicely with a ton of the store content (everything that has that futuristic blue glow).

This time around the theme is technically a romantic boudoir - bedrooms and bathrooms that would make up a master suite. The problem? I just used plurals in that sentence, and in fact you only get TWO sets: one bedroom, one bathroom. The objects are all really nice, don't get me wrong, but if I'm buying a Stuff pack I expect multiple options on the theme. The bedroom has a relatively girly feel: a bed with canopy-style curtains and French-inspired bedroom furniture including a dresser, mirror, sconces, lounge chair, etc., plus a few things of flowers, candles, and artwork of roses.

The bathroom sort of evokes an Asian vibe, but not really - I say that because the shower is made of slats of bamboo-looking wood and all the other pieces fall in line with that. You do get a pretty expansive bathroom set including a shower, tub, toilet, and some decorations, but again, if you compare this to something like High End Loft Stuff, you'd notice that the shapes are all quite pedestrian. They really haven't reinvented things at all.

The biggest addition to the game, in fact, is the women's lingerie and PJ options. There are probably something like 30 new nighties, bras, panties, robes, etc. - so if you were feeling like you had a shortfall in those areas, then you'll probably dig this pack. Admittedly the new clothes are lovely (although annoyingly restricted to lingerie and swimwear, with one or two *debatably* crossover pieces) and I've had fun outfitting my sims in new loungewear...but it begs the question, did I really need to spend $20 to get them when there's so much CC out there? Also predictably, the guys get all of three to four new items, and no other age group benefits from the new content.

Altogether I wouldn't call this the worst Stuff pack ever, because the items themselves are really nice, but the quantity of them is probably at an all-time low.
on January 27, 2016
The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

This is a really nice addition to your sims 3!!!!!!!!

You get a really nice repertoire of stuff! Stuff you didn’t even think you need too lol.

indulge in relaxing and romantic evenings with their special someones. Refurnish the bathroom with a well-crafted vanity, and let your Sims take a load off with a bubble bath in a spa-worthy tub. Add classic style with a beautiful 40s-inspired chair. Get rid of the worn-down old cot that was in the bedroom, and replace it with an elegant canopy-style bed. Light a few candles, turn down the lights, spread rose petals across the bedroom floor and let the new intimate wear seduce your Sims for one red-hot romantic evening. Let your Sims let down their hair, and give them a fun new style. When you get home from work, you like to kick back and relax — don't you think your Sims would like that too?
on February 21, 2016
This Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff Expansion Pack is just okay. I don't think there is as much new content as most of the other Expansion Packs. There aren't really any items that are completely new and unique ideas. Most of the things are just slightly different designs or colors of items that come in the main game. I will say that the new hairstyles are interesting and distinctly unique. The men's hairstyles aren't very impressive, and some even look a little odd, but the women's hairstyles are beautifully detailed, and they are now my go-to. Still, I don't think it's worth the price, and I kind of wish I didn't waste the money. The only saving grace, for me, is the girl's hair.
on April 10, 2013
I purchased this because it was on sale. I had little expectations and this did not blow them out of the water. The only unique thing here would be the lingerie items. So if you’re into that, maybe it is worth the money. Otherwise, I would not pay full price for this.
on February 5, 2012
I bought mine through an electronics store, but I felt compelled to let others know about this game. For the amount you pay for this, it is not worth the few new items you get. I totally think that these game items could have been purchased individually through the Sims 3 Store online. I was expecting more hairstyles, home decor, and other really neat additions. It seemed more like EA was more concerned with making a quick $20 for a meager amount of work, than to give the fans something worth their money. I would wait until they offer these through the Sims 3 Store, especially in the compilation packs they sell. Save your money for now.
on November 25, 2012
I bought this stuff pack for $15 on sale here on Amazon. I was a bit disappointed when I installed it. On the plus side, there is lots of pretty new lingerie for the ladies, and a few new PJs for the men. But the minuses outweigh this. There is one new bedroom set, one new bathroom set, and some miscellaneous decorative items. I would have liked to see more furniture and less lingerie. They should have named this set "Sexy Time Stuff Pack with Bonus Bedroom and Bathroom Set", because the way they marketed this, it sounds as if there is a lot of things for, you know, the actual Master Suite, and this stuff pack falls short in that department.

One thing that really bothers me about the bathroom set is that the sink is built into the counter, but there is no plain countertop to match. Putting a different counter next to the sink doesn't work because it doesn't "snap" together. My master bathrooms usually have dual sinks and lots of counter space, and I can't do that with the sinks included in this set.
on March 10, 2013
I waited to buy this when there was a digital download option for under $7. Mostly this stuff pack includes is complicated / sexy / weird pajama and underwear sets, WAY more for women than men, some complicated hairstyles, and some bed and bath furniture.
If you think your women's "sleepware" set is lacking, then get this because you end up with a ridiculous amount of mix-and-match bras, panties, shirts, shorts, and some nightgowns. For men, you get some nice, normal robes with pants or shorts.
The furniture is a little underwhelming for me... a bathroom set that is entirely cased in wood planks, and a frilly "romantic" bedroom set. And you only get one bed, and it's got weird canopy curtains on it. I would have thought that this pack would have had "themes", like two or three different bedroom / bathroom styles to mix and match... not just one "romantic wood" style.
Mainly there's lots of "clutter" - random things to put on tables or on the wall, and a lot of it is just not useful to me, like a glass case that has a single rose on a pillow inside. If you want a new bed, a new fireplace, and a wooden bathroom set, this is for you. I would say wait til it's not $21 because it's not WORTH $21, and I always try to direct people to go to YouTube and watch Lazy Game Reviews because he will show and tell you exactly what you are getting with each expansion and stuff pack!
on January 30, 2014
I really liked the Bathroom components that were in this tidbit expansion pack. the frilly women's clothing will do well for the ladies of all ages for their Lady Sims, Conversely, The Mens' Boxers were nice, they had a nice selection of lounge pants for more conservative minded Sims to wear as well. The Canopied Beds I guess were alright. They would be more suited for medieval and Victorian era settings, or unless you know how to build and share homes and resorts that would use this kind of furniture. I am still new and GREEN at the Sims3 and all it's workings. I just recently figured out how to use the advanced settings to make a cool " Tiger " colored dog. If I knew the export problem could be fixed, I would share this dog. AND the turquoise cat. This pack also has a few decorating elements that is sure to add detail and zeal to any setting, along with a few lighting components. I don't know if i'm ready just as yet to jump on the Sims 4 that is set to hit the market here very very soon. They make a lot of hype over emotions-our Sims ALREADY HAD EMOTIONS ! The building tools are nothing new too much for me, as I use similar in my beloved SPORE game. IF you have a CREATIVE IMAGINATION, I would RECOMEND the Spore game as well. TRY and get the CREEPY AN CUTE Expansion pack to this game as well, it has real good parts an color scheme for your critters.