Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 29, 2011
Despite many reviews that I have seen for many other 'The Sims 3' MAC Downloads that I have seen, my download worked perfectly fine. I had no issue whatsoever in the download of this game. Just click download from your game library. Once downloaded, look for it in your download area, double click on the downloader and it should open the Amazon downloader. Double click that image, and it will begin downloading software. Once finished with that, install it, also using the manufacturer code provided. You can find it on the amazon downloader on the button that says 'FInd Keys...' This should work.

I had know trouble with it and am having a great time with it. Hope this works.
on October 8, 2012
The stuff you get is nice. but i have to admit i would have rather gotten an expansion pack. You don't get as much as you think and its a little disappointing, You do get some very nice hot-tubs.
on March 12, 2013
Outdoor living stuff rocks! I love all the added items for my outdoor area in my 64X64 lots with medium sized houses on them!
on May 11, 2012
Should have known better to NEVER download any game from EA. I just want to play the game, I don't want to have to give my information over to EA Games and have them in complete control of my gaming experience. Glad I only payed less than $20 for this download, the installer quits each time it gets to the actual install screen and amazon just points you to EA games and there you have to register and answer tons of questions and STILL don't get any phone number or help whatsoever. LESSON LEARNED...don't buy this download, go get the actual cd of the game so you aren't at the mercy of online NON support.

*UPdate: Amazon.com was awesome and refunded my money for this download. Now they have a great Amazon downloader which gave me zero problems in recent purchased downloads, so Amazon rocks! (EA still doesn't!)
on April 21, 2016
A wonderful addition to my Sims collection. Love the expansions this pack brings.
on January 30, 2016