Published 12 months ago by Tamera

1.0 out of 5 stars -_-
The game won't download with the codes provided and both Amazon and EA / Origin feel that it's the other company's job to fix it.

And that's how you end up out of 30$. I could have bought the deluxe edition of Sims 3 on Origin for 25$ if I had known I was going to spend an hour of my life trying to explain to them how this is a) a problem and b) their problem.
Published 11 months ago by Ilujna

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are not good with computers...DO NOT BUY THE PC DOWNLOAD, July 27, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3 Starter Pack - PC/Mac (Video Game)
The game is really fun but I went through a lot to download it. ANd when I finally did install the game something messed up and I had to uninstall and download it again. It took me about 3 days to find out how to get this game to work.I have a windows 8 laptop so I had to go through more to work.If you don't really know how to work computers or if you have a windows 8 laptop I would recommend that you buy the physical cd and wait on it to come in the mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, August 2, 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 Starter Pack - PC/Mac (Video Game)
I bought this after I became addicted to my sister's game but wanted my own and wanted some expansion packs with it. Despite taking forever to install, which I expected, I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best expansion next to supernatural., September 27, 2013
Bryan P. Cramer (LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sims 3 Starter Pack - PC/Mac (Video Game)
Excellent expansion next the supernatural one. Really enjoy the resort ownership option. Makes it easy to build cash when pursuing self employment careers.

1.0 out of 5 stars -_-, August 25, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these games, February 9, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Starter Pack - PC/Mac (Video Game)
These are fun games and I like that it comes with some upgrades and more furniture, I love the sims games and this is a good stater pack

4.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, September 23, 2013
crystal meyer (ROCHESTER, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sims 3 Starter Pack - PC/Mac (Video Game)
bought this for my daughter and it came on time and she absolutely loves it. I was not much cheaper than in the store but it was still cheaper! Downloads very easy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Requires Origins, March 1, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Starter Pack - PC/Mac (Video Game)
Even though this is the disk version, installation of EA's obtrusive DRM and online store software (Origin) is required. I would not recommend purchasing any new EA product for which Origin is required. I seriously regret this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST DEAL ON THE MARKET!, January 3, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Starter Pack - PC/Mac (Video Game)
3 games for the price of one, you cant argue. The sims 3 is an endlessly fun game and getting 2 expansion packs (well 1 stuff pack, and 1 expansion pack) Rocks! Came in the mail quickly and didn't have any problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Activation Code not working PLEASE HELP!!, January 1, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Starter Pack - PC/Mac (Video Game)
Received this game as a Christmas gift since I love Sims so much. Couldn't wait to play it so I went to install it and put in the code they were asking for but it keeps coming up with a error. Sometimes it says the code is invalid and sometimes it says code has already been used. So I feel like I was robbed out of a game I love here. If I am possible doing something wrong when Installing this game can someone please help me before end up selling this game or something. Cause I don't think the buyer wants it back and I think I receieved a refund from Amazon. Just someone please help before I end up buying a new one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but not Functional, June 5, 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Starter Pack - PC/Mac (Video Game)
I've installed this on two different computers and it crashes on both. The gameplay is so much fun, but I can't complete tasks because all of the characters get stuck in one lot. I've bought numerous expansions but they all eventually end up with errors and no patches will fix them. Here's hoping 4 will be an improvement.

The Sims 3 Starter Pack - PC/Mac
The Sims 3 Starter Pack - PC/Mac by Electronic Arts (Mac, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Windows, Windows 7)
$19.99 $19.80