Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 31, 2011
I love the sims 3, but this stuff pack is disappointing. Most of the new buildings are "rabbit holes" meaning you can't actually see inside of them. And the new objects are just ok. Overall disappointing. Wait for the price to drop before you buy it, in my opinion.
on March 26, 2012
I didn't download this from Amazon, but had purchased it from a store. However, my experience with Amazon downloads has been good so far.

On to the expansion pack...
I am very with this purchase. This expansion pack included different stores along with pieces of furniture, decor, etc. What I really liked about this was it included more interaction with the game through the stores and facilities, something other expansion packs don't typically include. Other packs tend to only have additional furniture or clothing, but very little in the way of expanding interactions with the game.

I did enjoy some of the outdoor items such as the playground and tree houses. This makes it easy to upgrade outdoor lots.

Overall, this was a good purchase.
on April 10, 2015
This expansion pack was purchased for my 15 year old daughter as part of her Easter gift. She has been a fan of SIMS for years and even though she has SIMS4, she is still devoted to SIMS3 and collecting all the expansion packs. Her and a friend just love being able to play with the new stuff the expansions provide. I love that the girls are getting their seemingly needed dose of "drama" in a game and not seeing it out in real life!

This expansion pack didn't get 5 stars because my daughter said she expected more. Some of the new buildings she reports one can not actually even enter and that is disappointing. She thought there would be more new interactive items as well. Over all though it is wonderful and a fun addition to an already great game! With the prices coming down on the expansion packs it is worth getting!
on June 9, 2013
this is an ok stuff pack. I bought it when it was fourteen dollars. It added a lot of stuff. its not awesome but its not terrible either. still wouldn't pay the original asking price for it. I've said it in other sims 3 reviews but i'm just not impressed with this new version of the sims and feel they care more about the money this time around than the game itself. to get even half way decent game play now you have to pay for at least four extra packs it adds up quick.
on December 20, 2012
I kinda like this pack, although find the washing machines very annoying if you ask me, I didnt know you needed to add a hamper to every room so the people don't throw there clothes on the floor. All in all I like it and it adds a little more stuff to the game. But it isn't worth 20 bucks though.
on December 13, 2013
You can take the game code and apply it to your origin account and download it from there.

I love the digital downloads. I don't have to wait for any shipments. After it downloads I can play instantly.

I love the workout equipment that comes with this expansion, very updated look. The addition of the washer and dryer is cool, but also another thing for you sim, or their maid, to clean up. They leave clothes piles on the floor any time they change. They change a lot if you have the "Seasons" expansion.
on January 26, 2013
I like this one a lot. It offers cute furniture and outfits! I like to change things up quite frequently so I look for curtains and rugs and towels and clothing.

Got it at a great price or I wouldn't have it at all and it is fun and I would recomment it even though I think my family thinks I have lost my noodle!!
on July 30, 2013
Considering that this disc is specifically to contain all "stuff" and nothing else, I was highly disappointed in what it offers. I feel that it barely adds anything to the game. I wish I could get my money back for it.
on March 25, 2013
Bought this pack for $5 - which is just about the right price. Nothing to amazing here, so don't spend a lot of money on it.
on April 28, 2013
To be honest, I thought it would be a lot cooler. It didn't give me a ton of things to put in my town. Although the stuff I did put in was pretty nice. It was pretty tedious and difficult to put in things in place of other lots. It took a lot longer than desired and quite a few of the lots were weird lot sizes that didn't match what sizes were offered to put down. But again, the lots I used were really nice and had some pretty awesome, intricate details. The few clothes that came with it were nice too, as we're the hairstyles (but I won't be using them, most likely). All I'm all it didn't completely meet my expectations, but I'm still happy with it. I believe it's worth the 15 dollars for it, give or take a few bucks.