Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Platform: PC/MacChange

on October 2, 2013
WE REALLY ENJOY THIS Game and are very happy with it. we always are pleased with amazon purchases.Keep up the good work.
on November 24, 2009
A friend of mine bought this for me knowing I had the base game, now I'm not going to lie I absolutely love it. Every single bit...aside from the really buggy parts;
I don't understand why they'd release a game with so many bugs, it's like they don't test it.

Now trust me it's worth it the game play is absolutely fantastic once you get past the problems, I mean for me I can't interact (romantic relations), I can't get skills, and I had to delete at least five mods that I had to get this game to work. Now believe me I'm not the one to complain cause this is better then the original base game. This is definitely a step up. But not much with so many dxmn bugs.

If you want to buy this game, wait a little bit. At least a month or two until the bugs are fixed. These are absolutely ludicrous in my opinion. (sighs) Can't wait for the patches.

Overall I rate this game 7/10 because they released it to early, obviously.
But whatever, I'm not the creators. I just know that they could do better, things like this were never such an issue with the previous games;
I don't understand why it is here.
0Comment8 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2013
My mother loves playng this game. She stayed in the house all day long just to make sure she knew all of the features.
on February 21, 2013
Good game to play!!! Really gets you to thinking about your next move. Just wish it had move hard adventure too offer.
on February 17, 2013
i love the different worlds you can travel to and the different things you can do there like the great wall of china
on January 18, 2013
i love all of the sims games and i can not wait to buy the others when i can and any of the new ones coming out soon
on January 13, 2015
Bought this for my friend's birthday, and at the time this was the best price I could find it at. Worked perfectly.
on February 17, 2015
Awesome! The adventures you can send your sims on are quite cool, the vacation worlds are beautiful. Loads of fun.
on March 22, 2013
Thank you this is a wonderful add to my sims game and I am sad i did not have it before now! I love this game!!!
on December 29, 2014
Another add on to my game, so much fun for a little travel adventure. Also love that they learn to sing songs.