5.0 out of 5 stars Add this book to your Anti-Aging Library- Doctor Recommended
Dr. Stephen Sinatra has been an outspoken leader among physicians in the country on raising awareness of the relationship of supplements to cardiac health, especially Carnitine and Coenzyme Q-10. He has continued his campaign to raise awareness among physicians and the public, bringing nutrition, a real understanding of physiology and the generation of energy necessary...
Published on April 1, 2005 by Dr Tedde M. Rinker

3.0 out of 5 stars D-Ribose is great, not sure about the rest
The author claims to be a certified nutrition and anti-aging specialist (I write "claims" because I have yet to be convinced there is anyone or any group knowledgeable enough - read "Trick and Treat" to learn why). The book appears to be technically sound and explains how food and oxygen intake are converted into energy.

The author provides detailed...
Published on July 19, 2011 by D&D

‹ Previous | 14 5 614 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book on restoring/maintaining a healthy heart thats ever beeb published to date, January 15, 2014
This review is from: The Sinatra Solution: Metabolic Cardiology (Paperback)
Cardiology Doctor Steven Sinatra, in authoring this book, has provided to public at large with what I consider the very best book on the subject of restoring and maintaining a Healthy Heart, whether or not readers have heart problems or a healthy heart, it doesn't matter. this is in my opinion a must read for persons of all ages because it provides a path to a long and healthy life. While it does not openly defy current and ongoing medical orthodox treatment for heart disease, this Doctor has proven beyond any medical question, that there is another path to restoring and maintaining a healthy heart, and readers cannot help but admire the noble and self sacrificing efforts Dr. Sinatra has made of almost a lifetime to bring this subject matter to the public in general. There are very few, if any books I would classify as a must read for everyone, but this is one that is the exception. I could not spend money more wisely and benefit more greatly than with the purchase of this book. No Doctor is more worthy and deserving of the Nobel Prize in medicine than Dr.Sinatra, he offers a guide to a long and healthy life by the simple step of buying and reading and following his recommendations of purchasing 4 readily available holistic products in any health or drug store. Don't hesitate, go for it, I promise any reader, you won't regret it. From an 86 year old who has had 2 stents implanted in the past and a procedure for atrial Fibrillation.If I had read and followed Dr. Sinatra's guidance 20 years ago, I sincerely believe I would never had reached a stage where these procedures would have eventually been necessary

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Written, February 10, 2013
Charles J. "CJS" (Beverly Hills, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sinatra Solution: Metabolic Cardiology (Paperback)
Most informative regarding the heart. Well worth the read. Does help if you have a medical background but not necessary. Great overview on preventative maintenance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for heart health; things you have not heard, March 15, 2013
This book is a must for anyone taking statin drugs. I feel like this content may have saved my life, or at the very least helped me recover after open heart surgery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and compelling! And, it WORKS!, December 14, 2013
This review is from: The Sinatra Solution: Metabolic Cardiology (Paperback)
I have been in heart failure for over 3 years attributed to Atrial Fibrillation. I had an ablation procedure performed by a brilliant surgeon, yet my condition worsened. My doctor got me accepted ro a review by the foremost Electrophysioligist in the world and he reccommended immediate surgery. My endochrinologist suggested I try the Sinatra Solution, so I bought the book and the Neutriceuticals it suggests. I felt renewed energy within days! now, a month into it I can walk to the top of our steep cul de sac, which I have not been able to do for nearly a year. I'm looking forward to getting back to archery and hiking over the holiday break! Yeah!

5.0 out of 5 stars Save yourself and your heart, April 11, 2014
K. Barry (Braintree, MA) - See all my reviews
As a long time follower of Dr. Sinatra and Dr. Roberts, both practicing and registered cardiologist, I have had great success following their program of heart friendly supplements. In this book Dr. Sinatra takes it to the next level, and describes the exact impact these supplements have on the heart and circulatory system. I'm living proof, after 3 heart attacks and 5 stents that this program works. Thank you Dr. Sinatra for your continued research, and your refusal to be knuckled under by a system that only wants to push money making pharmaceuticals on an unsuspecting public.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book with easy to follow protocol for heart disease., November 2, 2012
This review is from: The Sinatra Solution: Metabolic Cardiology (Paperback)
This book gives a simple regimen on how to make your heart stronger using specific supplements. Parts of the book are somewhat technical but the recommendations are easy to follow. I ordered the supplements mentioned and can't wait to try them for cardiovascular maintenance. Anyone with heart disease, CHF or other heart ailments should read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity in complexity, September 16, 2013
Personally,this book goes hand in hand with The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution.It's like killing two birds with one stone.With the results that I got,I felt a ' great weight coming off my shoulders'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enlightening book, August 22, 2013
Pbear (Buzzards Bay, MA USA) - See all my reviews
As someone with significant health issues, I am thankful for Dr. Sinatra's research and making it available to us.
I know that years of following traditional cardiologists advice of drugs, diet and exercise, things that did not work for me, I am at least now hopeful for a better outcome.

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational material, January 15, 2013
Read several times to let it soak in good. I have implemented changes to my supplement list. Worth the read just for the education.

5.0 out of 5 stars Appears to be working, April 18, 2013
This review is from: The Sinatra Solution: Metabolic Cardiology (Paperback)
The fantastic four are indeed fantastic. I have CHF with an ejection fraction of approx. 20%. I have been taking these for about 3 weeks now and there is a marked improvement in my energy level.

I only wish I would have found this book sooner.

‹ Previous | 14 5 614 | Next ›

The Sinatra Solution: Metabolic Cardiology
The Sinatra Solution: Metabolic Cardiology by Stephen T. Sinatra (Paperback - March 1, 2011)
$18.95 $16.53