Top positive review
5 people found this helpful
Very Good Book But Very Bad Kindle Version
on December 28, 2012
The book is worth reading because
1. The book is relatively short and the material is presented in slides.
2. The writing style is very appealing and amusing therefore, one never gets inattentive.
3. The techniques and strategies mentioned in this book are very practical.
4. There are no. of inspirational quotes on time management.
5. Techniques from other time management books and specialist on the subject are given space in the book.
6. Common human weaknesses and their remedies are discussed.
There is, however, one weakness as far as the kindle edition is concerned and that is, the kindle features (such as highlighting, looking up words in dictionary) cannot be used when the slides' part start. Moreover, the text in slides' part cannot be made bigger. At some places the text is blurry.