5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE CUTE CUTE
Like my title suggests, this is a CUTE sticker set. No other way to describe it. The images are quirky, and the sayings are clever and fun!

There are bookplates, mailing labels, gift tags, letters, numbers, tabs... chock full-- and surprisingly there are MANY DIFFERENT ones...

One of my favorites says: "The book you see belongs to me. I kindly...
Published on December 13, 2011 by J. Nishimitsu

2.0 out of 5 stars It has some cute stuff...
I'm not overly impressed with this label book, but it does have a few cute stickers in it (very, very few). The outside design of the book looks better than what's offered inside. I don't think I'll get anything like this ever again though.
Published on February 22, 2011 by Word Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE CUTE CUTE, December 13, 2011
This review is from: The Small Object Labels & Stickers (Paperback)

One of my favorites says: "The book you see belongs to me. I kindly request you leave it be. If you want to read it through, I'd be happy though to share with you."

See... cute, right? I just have to get myself to use them rather than hoard them!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the coolest stickers and labels I have ever bought!, October 15, 2009
This review is from: The Small Object Labels & Stickers (Paperback)
There is a sticker/label for every need in this package! I have already used a shipping label for mailing a large envelope and a "This belongs to" sticker for making sure no one ate a container of a couple of cookies saved for Dad! These stickers are so much fun and they will be sure to bring a smile to your face! I bought one for my daughter and one for myself!

2.0 out of 5 stars It has some cute stuff..., February 22, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!!!, March 14, 2011
This review is from: The Small Object Labels & Stickers (Paperback)
OMG this is so cool! My sister bought it for me as a gift from a bookstore and it is awesome! There are labels for packages, stickers for letters that say things like
"E-mail is good.
Parcels are better.
If you like me at all,
you will respond to this letter,"
there are birthday ones and food gift ones and the illustrations are absolutely adorable. I definitely recommend this!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, quirky stickers but not for everyone, May 8, 2013
This review is from: The Small Object Labels & Stickers (Paperback)
I'm torn on this sticker set because I do enjoy some of the quirky, silly artwork. I love hedgehogs, funny mustached men and matryoshkas to name a few sort of random fun graphics, but there were a quite few repeated pages in here where I'd have to stretch my effort and imagination to really get much use out of the stickers. For example, there are a couple pages of empty clock faces, fill-in dates, and scribbly characters. While I could just label random stuff with dates or clocks... it didn't really suit my needs. I would much rather have had more pages of address labels, bookplates, or gift tags. This set is for you if you love random, quirky graphics and things to stick everywhere. If you love to decorate and add little stickers just for the sake of being a bit unique and interesting, it will probably be fine for you. I just didn't find it quite cute enough or practical enough to keep around. Item will be returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY CUTE! makes a great little present!, October 31, 2011
This review is from: The Small Object Labels & Stickers (Paperback)
Bought this as a small bday gift for my coworker who is a designer. She LOVED it! I loved it so much too i ordered one for myself. Cute illustrations, cute stickers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 7, 2010
This review is from: The Small Object Labels & Stickers (Paperback)
Here you will find infinite ways to jazz up and personalize your gifts, handmade items, correspondence, recipe cards....you name it!
There are tons of wonderful little stickers and labels in this book. You'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars almost too good to use, December 24, 2009
This review is from: The Small Object Labels & Stickers (Paperback)
I haven't used one single sticker yet. They are so pretty that i simply love looking at them. I think this will be one of my New Year's resolutions: start organizing with the small object labels and stickers.

The Small Object Labels & Stickers
The Small Object Labels & Stickers by Sarah Neuburger (Paperback - September 16, 2009)
$10.95 $9.85