Published on September 14, 2009 by Christopher Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
It's aight
Published 25 days ago by Orande Burrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read and Outstanding Advice That Everyone Can Benefit From, September 14, 2009
Bruce Fleet has captured important and time tested philosophies about life, value, worth as well as finance. This is truly a book for everyone. You will find yourself entertained by the story line context the author weaves into the narration, as well as the down to earth lessons that everyone should read, re-read and think about as it pertains to their everyday life. I highly recommend this book to everyone. It is a quick read, but one that will inspire you to think long and hard, both while reading and afterwards, about your life, your life's values, and the priorities you maintain, or should maintain. Great book and strongly recommend it. You will find it valuable for yourself, and simultaneously thinking of many others you know who will also benefit from its lessons and messages.

5.0 out of 5 stars older and wiser, October 17, 2009
Age-old and timeless, the proverbs of King Solomon provide a strong foundation for the financial advice offered by author, Bruce Fleet, in this book. Incorporating the lessons of King Solomon in a story involving a young boy, Abidan, Fleet provides sound financial guidelines for modern day investing, as well as for modern day living. The author's willingness to share his personal financial failures is courageous and honest. The Solomon Secret is an interesting read for anyone, not just for those seeking financial advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 15, 2012
Got this book not knowing it's author.I am after God's wisdom in my life and study everything and every view on king Solomon.He is after all "The Man"when it comes to wisdom.The author has a lot knowledge in this area and wows me at times.Would recommend this book to all and would like to read other books this man authors.You can tell he's a man that studies the Hebrew and Greek as well.This book was well thought out and very well put together.I gave it 5 stars without a thought of any less.The book was well worth reading for me just to learn one thing I didn't know,where he talks about Solomon saying to cast your bread upon the waters.He goes on to say that a better word there is "send".Then gives an explanation I didn't realize where Solomon had ships that went out constantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Financial Wisdom, May 25, 2011
Length:: 5:29 Mins

Bruce's book is very good and will help you in your financial success moving forward. For more free book summaries, please check out successprogress.com

5.0 out of 5 stars The Solomon Secret, September 21, 2009
This is a really good read! It has well founded advice that we can all relate to. It is especially pertinent to our younger generation,as they can avoid some of the mis-directions we older folks have fallen for. I want each of my kids to read this. A great write by Bruce Fleet!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Richest Man in Jerusalem, September 16, 2010
Monty Rainey (New Braunfels, TX) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
A very strong argument could be made that the best way to learn how to acquire wealth would be to take lessons from the wealthiest man who ever lived, King Solomon. That is precisely what author and investment advisor Bruce Fleet has done with this book; THE SOLOMON SECRET. Fleet, also well known for his previous book, Demystifying Wall Street, has studied some of the writings of Solomon and applied them to today's world.

The book, as indicated in the subtitle (7 Principles of Financial Success from King Solomon, History's Wealthiest Man), covers 7 lessons passed down from Solomon himself to Abidan, the son of a woodworker whom Solomon has given his word to teach the young man what he could about building wealth. After each of the 7 lessons, Fleet applies the lesson to today. So essentially, each of the 7 chapters of the book is a 2-part chapter.

The lessons are rather simple really. I'm not going to give away what they are, but will tell you there is no new revelation here about building wealth. There is probably not much here that each of us doesn't already know. But sometimes, for growth to occur, we have to be reminded of what we know and instructed on how to apply it.

If you've read Clason's Richest Man in Babylon or Felber's Monk and the Merchant, this is very similar. These are really not lessons of wealth building, they are laws of wealth building. When something is a natural law, it is immutable. This stuff has been around for thousands of years and it will still be around in thousands more. Why? Because it works. It worked for Solomon and it will work for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learned some new lessons, September 6, 2009
I was hooked from the start. There are 2 books within this book. One is a captivating story and the other is factual
lessons. I started applying some of the lessons already. Mr. Fleet exposes some of the mistakes he has made thru the years and I can relate to some of them. I finished the book in 2 days and wanted more. I want my children to read it and bypass some of the mistakes that are easy to make.
Mary Ann

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick & Effective principles for life, September 20, 2009
This was a quick read, which is necessary for me, mother of 4 kids ages 6, 9, 11 & 12! It was so interesting and the principles are simple and I can't wait to put them into action in my life. I am also excited because I want to read parts of it with my kids so that they can have these truths in their foundations for life. What an amazing life we can have! I already have a list of people that I want to tell about this book! I highly recommend this book to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars SHORT BUT SWEET, February 8, 2014
If you are willing to take a honest look at yourself this book will Change your life as it did mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read, May 11, 2014
This is such an easy read, tackling some difficult concepts that are evident everywhere but not handled properly by all authors. By way of story telling, the conversations between the King Solomon and Abidan, makes the book lively to which most readers can relate.

The Solomon Secret: 7 Principles of Financial Success from King Solomon, History's Wealthiest Man
Used & New from: $36.79