Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

The book has some solid advice on enhancing a
successful pregnancy. The author explains that
the cervical mucus levels are the key to success.

There are products out there to help with lubricating
like "Pre-Seed". The book instructs readers to use
Robitussin to deal with female dryness issues. Ostensibly,
the guaifenesing aids in lubricating the mucus membranes.

The author deals with the "over 40 issues" like damaged
eggs, undiagnosed diabetes and thyroidism. In addition,
the book indicates that men should wear loose-fitting
clothing because too much heat kills sperm.

The presentation contains quite a bit of helpful advice which you
should discuss with a physician or medical health care provider.
This book was obtained on a free download offered to all readers
by the author.
on April 15, 2013
A must read for anyone trying to get pregnant, especially those who have experienced infertility and pregnancy loss. Very helpful!
on February 20, 2016
This was a VERY informative, and easy to read book. The book is relatively short, and probably only about 30 pages give or take in the book world. In the Kindle world, there is 820 pages.
Here is a list of the table of contents:
Who is this Deanna person anyway?
Intro to the plan
Summary-Refresher
Detailed version of the plan
Tips and tricks (and how to turn one)
Trying to conceive over 40
The early days and chemical pregnancies
Adjustments for common fertility problems
Trying again after a loss
Resources
Sneak Peek of Baby Dust

The author isn't a medical professional. She is someone who has been in the trenches of miscarriage, loss, and trying to conceive. She shares lots of personal stories, advice and her thorough research. A common concern is how to use ovulation strips correctly. She discusses this, and when the best time of day to test, how often you should test, and how to know if you've gotten a positive test or not. On the topic of ovulation, the author tells you when the best time to start having sex is, how often you should have sex, and how to keep it interesting. If you ever tried for a long time, you know how difficult this last one can be.
Speaking from personal experiences, we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. After failed attempts at clomid and IUI, and many years of trying to conceive, we discovered this book. By following her plan we were able to conceive after a few months of hardcore trying. Something else that helped us (this is not mentioned in the book, just as a personal aside) was SoftCups. Google it. You'll thank me later :)
on May 1, 2013
I thought it had good informative points on how to get pregnant.
I would recommend it to my friends trying to have a baby.
on June 13, 2014
After having had a D&C for a missed miscarriage, my cycle was completely irregular and it made it very difficult for my husband and I to try again when we were ready. After about 4 months of trying, I decided to give this plan a shot. We got pregnant that month! I couldn't believe it. I've since recommended this plan to some friends who are ready to try. The SMEP plan was very easy to follow and immediately gave us the results we were hoping for. I highly recommend this method of getting pregnant if you've tried on your own and aren't getting the positive outcome you want!
on December 28, 2015
I read this book just before trying to conceive our daughter. It was a quick read, but was very informative and helpful. I thought I knew enough about the reproductive system before reading this book. Turned out I was wrong, as I did not realize just how complex the reproductive system really is.

This book gives you tips like how long the sperm can stay alive in a woman's body waiting for the egg. It also tells you about ovulation and when you are ovulating it gives you kind of a "schedule" as my husband would call it for when to have sex to better your odds.

It took us just the one month of trying to conceive our daughter. This was a great book to read before trying to conceive
on February 8, 2013
This book is to the point. Fun to read. Some good info that we should all know. Compassionate writing this is lighthearted, caring and sincere. I like the instructions and feel with proper application most healthy women can be successful at getting pregnant. At the very least it makes you feel like you have some level of control.
on April 28, 2013
Worked for me in the first month! I bought this book because I thought at 34 I could expect difficulty conceiving my first baby. Well, that was NOT the case. I followed the instructions, somewhat loosely (I only tested for ovulation once per day and skipped the 4th/last day of trying) and I got pregnant the first month. I did use the guaifenesin on attempt days.
on July 5, 2015
This book would be great for someone starting out on the TTC journey, but for those of us that have been trying for a while, and who are over the age of 35, it didn't add anything to my previous knowledge that I hadn't been able to deduce on my own. Timing is key, eating right, skipping a day when sperm counts are low- these are all things that we were already practicing.
on February 17, 2013
Honestly, my husband and I have been trying nearly 2 years to conceive number two, and I'm just happy to have come across this book which doesn't just have all the cookie cutter advice. Should the info prove helpful for us, I'll be sure to update!