Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

80%
20%
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 30, 1999
Dr. Besant presents her material with loving concern for all people on the path to spiritual enlightenment. Her style is thoughtful and illumining, not doctrinaire or dogmatic. Every chapter guides and inspires us to greater love and service to all mankind.This is a work I'll cherish and return to again & again.
on April 10, 2004
For someone who is looking for a deeper understanding of the nature of reality and/or the attainment of a better life, this book will educate and inspire you greatly, opening up many doors of opportunity for you.
For the earnest and devoted seeker of The Path, this book contains much light that will surely illumine many obscure parts of your search. It clearly lays out the direct way to finding the narrow path and also gives many subtle keys that will prove to be necessary as you progess closer to the light.
I would also recommend "The Power of Thought" by Annie Besant, The Path of Light by Lorr/Crary, and any of the Ramacharaka books.
on September 22, 2005
Besant is so gifted in enlightening one on the spiritual path! This book of essays will inspire you when you need a lift and comfort you when you are in despair. She simply is incomparable in her ability to shed light on life and the divine.
on September 12, 2011
I came to this book by virtue of divine providence during a period of psychic turmoil; suffice to say it acted as a salve in soothing said hurt's. If I could I would issue forth a copy to everyone incarnated into this existence upon birth ....I believe the world would be fundamentally different then currently constituted if such where the case, for the better. I LOVE you Annie Besant, you are my spiritual mother.
on November 17, 2015
This is a reprint, i like originals....