5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff
I think this product has been on the market much longer than I've been flying. I'm on my 4th book now, it has more than what you need and blank sections to add what is not noted like SP time or NVG time.
Published on April 21, 2012 by L. Sampson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad log book
It's missing a place for ground school logging but other than that it does the job. But if it's your first book....get one with a section for logging your ground school work.
Published 20 months ago by Nathan E.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad log book, July 1, 2013
Nathan E. (Alaska/Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Standard Pilot Log (Navy Blue): ASA-SP-57 (Standard Pilot Logbooks) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, April 21, 2012
L. Sampson "copterguy" (Everywhere with the Army) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have log book for anyone who flies, whether beginner or experienced pilot., October 6, 2012
I purchased this standard pilot log book at the advice of my flight instructor. It is a standard pilot log most people use to record the time spent flying. This book can be used to log in flying time using an airplane, single engine and multi-engine, glider, powered parachute, rotorcraft, helicopter, gyroplane, lighter-than-air and any other variations of flying machine.

This log book is also used to record the type of flight certificate held by the pilot such as student pilot, sport pilot, recreational pilot, private pilot, commerical pilot, flight instructor, airline transport pilot, aviation technician and ground instructor. Finally, there is also a place to record the aircraft make model and identification number, as well as the points of departure and arrival.

In conclusion, even though I had to stop taking further flying lessons because of my medical problems, when I was flying this book was with me every time I flew. If you are serious about flying, you will need this log book.

Rating: 4 Stars. Joseph J. Truncale (Author: Predator Hunter: A warrior's memoir)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent choice!!, December 26, 2011
This log book is great, good quality, excelent price & the hard cover will help you protect all the information that you may sumit.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, November 18, 2011
It's a good, cheap logbook. There are plenty of pages with lots of space to input all of your pertinent flight information.

5.0 out of 5 stars good log, August 16, 2010
jehad mousa (kuwait, Kuwait) - See all my reviews
This product is good highly detailed for new pilot to learn how to make log and learn how to do loges:
Simple and easy

2.0 out of 5 stars "Standard" Pilot Log., May 12, 2013
My wife pulled this together for me in a rush as I needed a new logbook at the same time as starting a new job, we were happy to find that Amazon could help us out and paid extra for freight to get the logbook in time.
However I have been using the ASA Standard Pilot Log since I started flying . I was disappointed this time to see that ASA have changed the page layout and so it's hardly "Standard" is it? I was a little miffed to find this discrepancy as I already have other logbooks at home which would have sufficed, but I wanted the same format so sought out a supplier for the "Standard" Pilot Log.

I wrote to ASA regarding my disappointment but as yet have not heard back from them.

Otherwise the binding and paper quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice!, March 15, 2013
I bought this book for my fiance as a surprise for his first flying lesson and I have not given it to him yet but this log book looks great. The quality is much better than I thought when I bought it and the price is excellent compare to similar logs on the market. The pages have a lot of space to add information and blank space to personalize it according to individual use. I cannot wait to surprise my fiance with this pilot log as I know he is going to love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality logbook, August 7, 2013
I love this brand and size of logbook, I have tried 4-5 different brand and size and quality logbooks in the past and this is the easy to carry along to prove currency without having to drag around all you logbooks..
It is also built very good will not come apart on you from leaving it in you flight bag / backpack..as other brand have done in the past..
I will continue to buy this specific brand and model as long as they keep seedling them

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for professional pilots, December 13, 2013
I am a 14,000 hour 737 pilot for a major airline, and I use this logbook. I have used this same logbook for my past 6 logbooks. If I were just starting out I would probably use an electronic one in order to make all the accounting easy on applications, but I don't want to change now. If you are going to use a paper logbook, as an airline, GA, and military reserve pilot, I recommend this ASA-SP-57.

The Standard Pilot Log (Navy Blue): ASA-SP-57 (Standard Pilot Logbooks)
$12.95 $10.51