Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 31, 2011 10:28:56 AM PDT
To be honest, all i want is the Statue in the pre-order edition. I dont want to spend all that extra money though just for it :(. Im actually really surprised they are not offering any in-game items with this collectors edition. Well maybe the statue will be on ebay or something, id pay 40 or so for it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2011 11:18:26 AM PST
C. Lavoie says:
Personally I don't like in-game items for games like Elder Scrolls. The game is all about gathering up better equipment, and ether collectors edition equipment is better then anything found (so your stuck looking at the same weapon/armour/etc the entire game and don't get to use any of the found equipment), or completely worthless, and ether one takes away from the experience (at least in my opinion).

Posted on Nov 10, 2011 10:07:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2011 10:07:56 AM PST
Well yeah it didn't have to be a weapon. Assassin's creed games will add weapons but they also add locations, like the ACB best buy/gamestop locations, or other games open special quests. Honestly I was really disappointed when I found out that the special edition was so lacking. I enjoy the statue and the art book but something to do in game would have been better I think.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 31, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition -Xbox 360
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition -Xbox 360 by Bethesda (Xbox 360)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (72)