Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 26, 2010
After hearing a webinar with Dr. Buttar on vaccines, I decided to get his book. I read it cover to cover within 3 days but was left with a lot of questions. The book is over 300 pages but with 9 steps each step was only given so much space in the book. I felt the nutrition step really left a lot of questions, that is such a HUGE part of this and it was very generalized. The other thing I don't like about this book is that he references many many times to get more information on certain items on his website in the members only section. I was very excited to visit the site to get answers to my questions and get a better understanding of his points as well as his product recommendations. But I was left sorely disappointed. The AHEAP MAP that he references is not available, the water filter system he recommends is no longer available, and almost all the other things he references in the book to find on his site are just not there. The site is just a very un-active web forum. I understand Dr. Buttar is a very busy person and probably doesn't have time to see to the site but I feel that because he references the site so much in his book that it really should have been ready and with all the information he states is suppose to be there. It should be easy to find the info and should have been ready when the book started being sold over 6 months ago. Here is is 7 months later and still nothing..

Having said that I really like Dr. Buttar. His information is solid, the testimonials are awesome and I I also bought his 9 steps DVD which really recommend with this book.
0Comment50 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2010
I can't say enough about this book. It's shocking, alarming, eye-opening and entertaining, but most importantly...EMPOWERING. It will make you understand the power to change your health really IS in YOUR HANDS. We've come to believe that good health is "complicated" and that it's something best left to the "white coats" because we're somehow...not qualified to understand how our own body works. We're inundated with radio and TV commercials that insist you, "Ask your doctor if medication `X' is right for you." Is it any wonder we've become completely disconnected from our own instincts and don't know how to listen to our bodies anymore? We don't trust ourselves and have abdicated control of our most precious commodity, our health, over to a "professional" or industry we know nothing about. The real crisis in healthcare isn't the astronomical amount of dollars it continually consumes, but the loss of our own wellbeing. That's the real price.

The 9 Steps gives great information on elements that are essential to ANY healing process, whether from a cold or cancer. These things HAVE to be incorporated into your life. I was glad to see they're easy and again...completely within the average person's power to make these life changes. You'll be surprised about the simplest things like hunger or your sense of thirst and what they're really telling you about your overall condition.

Perhaps most important are the sections on toxicity and hormonal optimization. Your eyes will be opened about all the diseases you thought were "genetic" or that "just run in my family" that can be completely attributed to the toxic world we live in. This isn't some doomsday book. You'll be lead to the tools you need to really detoxify your body properly and how to protect it in the future. This is where Dr. Buttar becomes a real warrior for health. I was amazed at the stories of healing from patients with significant diseases that we used to think were incurable...especially his own son, from autism, no less. It's on these stories alone and the hope and inspiration they provide that I'd recommend this book. It showed that health isn't complicated, an accident or even a miracle. It's our normal process and when we give our body the right tools....it does its own healing.
22 comments35 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2010
One word for this book: WOW!

I challenge you to try skimming through the pages; it's not possible. If you are sincerely concerned about your health and well-being (or that of someone you love), be careful. You may just find yourself hooked and unable to stop reading until you've reached the very end -- then you'll want to go back and read it again and again!

There are enough golden nuggets presented here for anyone to tackle them and not feel overwhelmed. If the entire process seems too big to chew on, you can make the 9 steps "baby steps" and pick one or two things to try. It may sound like a cliche' to say "Your body will thank you," but that's EXACTLY what's going to happen.

Few things are more important than optimal health; you owe it to yourself to take charge of the rest of your life and see what Dr. Buttar has to say.
11 comment19 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2010
Dr. Buttar's book is filled with information that you cannot find anywhere else! It truly is an amazing source and will limit if not stop all visits to the Doctors office. Following the 9 steps he outlines in his book is essentially easy after he describes why you should do it. You would never hear this advice from a Doctor that is trying to push you pills to cover an underlying issue.

Dr. Buttar covers the two most deadly topics in the USA, which are heart disease and cancer. His outlook makes perfect sense and it is astonishing that many Doctors wouldn't try to find the real problem as opposed to chemotherapy, etc. I am halfway through the book (reading it a second time) and I am purchasing copies for my entire family. My family suffers from cancer and it made me look into the causes for cancer instead of treatments.

I first came upon Dr. Buttar's website when I read about him curing the cheerleader that had "irreversible dystonia" which was caused by the seasonal flu shot. The Doctors told her there was no hope and that she would eventually die from the disease, a disease which they called rare, from the vaccination. Dr. Buttar detoxified her and rid her body of the mercury from the vaccination and she was healed in less than a month. This is an interesting story and I recommend everyone visit his website for more details.

In this day and age, we are dealing with the consumption heavy metals, hormones and chemicals that destroy our bodies and cause cancer. It is time that we stopped this trend and get healthier and more knowledgeable about what we are eating and doing to ourselves.

This is a great book; a must read!
11 comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2010
This book is a must read for anyone serious about their health. The 9 steps are a proven system to dramatically improve one's health. A lot of the information in this book is not common knowledge. This book will open your eyes to a new way of life. I was lucky enough to get the book early and have implemented the steps and have noticed a dramatic difference. This book will be used as a reference for years to come. This book is worth its weight in gold!!!!!! I have recommended this book to everyone I know. Pass this information on, it could save your life!!!!!!
11 comment16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2010
Modern medicine frowns on "prevention." Why? The answer is simple. Treating sickness is more profitable than preventing it. And let's also be honest, at the core of modern medicine are frequent visits to the doctor's office and the sale of expensive prescription drugs.

But what if, by following a few prudent steps, you could keep the doctor away...for good? And what if the person sharing these steps was a doctor himself? Would you be skeptical? In light of the abysmal health of many doctors, you might be inclined to follow the maxim, "Never accept health advice from an unhealthy doctor."

But not all doctors are poor specimens of physical health. Take Dr. Rashid Buttar for example. He not only talks the talk, but he walks the walk. He is a picture of health because he follows his own advice. What a novel concept eh? Dr. Buttar is one of the most impressive health practitioners of the modern era, due to revolutionary innovations in detoxification, nutrition, and supplementation.

In this brilliant book, Dr. Rashid Buttar "spills the beans" on how to get healthy and stay healthy, based on solid scientific data and his own personal experience with literally thousands of patients. These 9 steps "outside the box" are essential and will be life-changing. When I began to read it, I honestly couldn't put it down.

But I must warn you, do NOT read this book if you enjoy long waits at the doctor's office or if you want to continue funding the cartel of "Big Pharma"...

Read this book - you won't be sorry. It should be in everyone's library!

-Ty M. Bollinger
Author of "Cancer-Step Outside the Box"
11 comment11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2010
Rarely do we ever endorse any product unless it is life-changing. Today, and by the sacrifice of this Doctor's patients, we are sharing with you a brand new book destined to be a #1 Seller. A book from one of the Top 50 doctors in the nation. Dr. Rashid A. Buttar formed the Centers of Advance Medicine in Charlotte, NC.

Plain and simple, Dr. Buttar exposes medical secrets hid from the general public causing the other top doctors in the nation to only go to see him in their time of sickness. In a nutshell, the message in this book is so powerful, that Dr. Buttar has already spent over half a million dollars protecting his good name in defense court and lawyer fees from many scary attempts to try to shut him down. If you remember Kevin Trudeau's "What They Don't Want You to Know" whisle-blowing book of "Natural Cures" and his other book on "Weight Loss"; then you know likewise, Kevin spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for court fights before his book ever hit the charts and changed lives!

Finally, a doctor doing what other doctors will not ever dare to tell. His medical records is PROOF of curing cancer patients, stroke, autism and mercury toxicity is spellbounding that many of TV crews and documentaries had personally visited his office to film him and interview and his crew; had in fact, NEVER AIRED a minute a minute of it! Why? Because they couldn't afford to have the facts come out, and because of medical politics and their higher-ups squashing this news from informing the general public; and thus hurting their money-laced industry to the point that you would now call it EVIL--and you know this; but you just still can't put your finger on it, nor in any form or fashion, explain why.

For the love of money, these nine simple hidden truths to keep your doctor away has been generationally kept from you, and Dr. Buttar reveals this eye-popping knowledge to you in his first book called, "The 9 Steps to Keep The Doctor Away."

If you have ever seen a suffering medical patient or experienced a disease, then you know that not all 100% of all options of the cures was presented to you by all possible sources. This is why I ask you to look at this book and purchase it yourself for the future of you and your loved ones. We, and neither does the author makes a dime endorsing this book/product, and likewise, the book sales goes to charity.

If you are among the ones willing to help someone else, to be part of the movement that will make the difference, if you're willing to take the vow that I have -- "I vow to do MORE than my share in making the Change the World is waiting for" -- and help to create the awareness that is so desperately needed, then please join me by forwarding this email to everyone in your list. Become a fellow "foot soldier" with me and help pass this message on to others who desperately need it.

Dr. Buttar is willing to "fight and beat" the big boys. But he can only do this, if you help him get into the arena of the media. The only way to get him into the public's eye, is for you to help him become a best selling author, and then engage him in front of the media and beat them. This is what you would want if you was in his shoes, right?! He needs your help in doing this. The misinformed public deserves this, and so does he! By the way, Dr. Buttar is NOT interested in the profits from his book, as he is more interested in creating the shift for the world's population. In fact, half the profits from his book goes to the AMESPA Children's Foundation which he began in 2007.

Please forward this book to all your friends, sick or unsick, dying or healthy.

Regardless, you could be saving someone's life!!

"The truth shall set you free!"
22 comments14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2010
Having lost a husband and both my parents to cancer, my curiosity is always piqued when a physician is billed as "revolutionary" or "a rising star". Such was the case of Rashid A. Buttar.

I "googled" Dr. Buttar and found the vitriol of his detractors was predictably high, while his defense of alternative therapies was akin to waging a war. In truth there is a war going on between traditional medical establishment/ big pharma/insurance and the alternative community. If you've ever been really sick, or have been close to anyone who has been really sick (that's most of us), then you've been subjected to the myriad of scare tactics on one side and false promises on the other. Indeed becoming ill is never for the faint of heart, but anyone who seeks to control his or her own recovery better have a backbone, a strong advocate, or better...BOTH.

The 9 Steps to Keep The Doctor Away is a book you'll be hearing more about. I listened to Dr. Buttar's webinar and then his DVD on Trans-d Tropin when I received it in the mail. I think my daughter's comment sums it up, "Good grief Mom, he talks fast." He does speak very fast, so when you hop on a webinar or plug in a DVD fasten your seatbelt. It will be a ride! The book is easier to digest.

He speaks quickly because he's a man with a passion. His passion is no doubt fueled by the experience of his son suddenly developing the symptoms of autism and also by the experience of being targeted by his state's medical board. Either experience would define most people, but having both "lost" his son for a time and then his professional life threatened, Dr Buttar is a man with a mission. His message in The 9 Steps to Keep the Doctor Away is about the underlying cause of all disease - toxicity. When we relieve our systems of toxic stress, our bodies become powerful healers.

His work on Trans-d Tropin is especially exciting. Rather than injections of human growth hormone, linked to cancer, Trans-d actually stimulates the pituitary system to increase growth hormone levels through the bodies own system. So the growth hormone produced is specific to our own systems and without the dangerous side-effects of synthetic growth hormones. The DVD includes the testimony of several middle-aged doctors who have tried Trans-d Tropin on their own bodies with exciting results.

We live in a toxic world but we can take control. This is a mesmerizing and inspirational read that offers hope and real solutions. Make a small investment of time and dollars to learn the simple things you can do NOW to protect your health and your family's heath.
on June 8, 2010
I've read this book from cover to cover, and I must saying it's rare to find something that packs so much helpful information into such an enjoyable read. I've read many books about health and wellness, yet I discovered many things I never heard before. Also, it's filled with many moving and emotional stories that inspire you to take the recommended actions. That's what I love about it too -- it really helps make it easy for you to ACT on the information. Which is the most important thing. I definitely give it my highest recommendation.
on June 30, 2010
As someone who is battling ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis), I have to say that this book is as important as the book "Eric Is Winning" to anyone who has been given this terrible and horrifying neurological disorder.

Since my diagnosis, when I was basically told to go home and wait to die by the foremost experts in ALS, I have spent countless hundreds of hours in research to find any information that will help me defeat this awful disease.

The book "Eric Is Winning" gave me first glimpses of hope that ALS can be defeated. If this book was available at that time, I am certain that I could have used it in my battle against ALS without having to suffer through all the trial and errors in various treatments. I know that I could be further along in my road to recovery had I known about this book and that there are doctors who know how to safely remove mercury using DMPS as well as many other important information that you need to know.

If there is a critism, the book could have been a little shorter (it's over 350 pages long) and Dr. Buttar could have taken a firmer stance on the chapter on receiving hope from maintaining a strong spirituality but it doesn't change the fact that this book dispenses important truths that can help terminal patients as well as people who consider themselves healthy. If you're in the latter group, I strongly urge you to read it before it's too late... if you're in the former, read it to give yourself a fighting chance to save your life.

I have to commend the courage of doctors like Dr. Hal Huggins, Dr. Russell Blaylock, Dr. Boyd Haley and others who have taken a stance against the tyranical rule of the pharmaceutical companies who corrupt the medical system and hold so many doctors in bondage right from medical schools. Now I have to include Dr. Buttar in this esteemed company of honourable men who are risking so much to tell the truth.
33 comments16 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse