5.0 out of 5 stars Out of the park!
For me, Wanda E. Brunstetter is uneven. Some of her books are fantastic and some are just not good. This conclusion to the Kentucky Brothers series is fantastic.

Timothy Fisher moves his family to Kentucky because Hannash is too attached to her mother and is neglecting him. Hannah hates Kentucky and makes no effort to try to make a home there or make...
Published on July 18, 2012 by Clara

1.0 out of 5 stars A Real Struggle to Read!
The Struggle is aptly named - I had to struggle to read it. This is the second book I have read by this author and I have to say that I have been disappointed with both of them. I have seen so many great reviews for her books that I'm surprised by how much I haven't enjoyed them.

The worst part of this book was the repetition. One example of this is how Hannah...
Published 21 months ago by Megan

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, July 17, 2012
This review is from: The Struggle (Kentucky Brothers, Book 3) (Paperback)
Wow great read, once you start you can't stop!! I didn't get to bed till 1:30 am!!! Lots of twists and turns this book really illustrates the Leave and Cleave part of marriage. It shows how too strong of ties between parents and children can affect a marriage, it show how important the bond of marriage is. GREAT JOB Wanda!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 15, 2014
This book was a great read and an even better lesson for all of us to learn on peace and contentment with what we are given as well as trust and faith in He who knows us, created us and has our best interest at Heart!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014
Interesting detail about Amish life.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Struggle, June 8, 2014
Even though I enjoyed reading this book. Some parts really annoyed me. I wanted to hit some of the characters lol. I have been that daughter that loved her mom so much its hard to be so far away. Which is why I know I am called to be a missionary because its only by the grace of God that I live so far away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Attention, May 27, 2014
Thought the first part was hard to get into, after that it held my attention. Now want to read the next one to find out what happened!!

3.0 out of 5 stars a little sad, but very good writing, May 27, 2014
A. McElwee (Mohnton, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I found this series to be a little bit of a struggle. While the characters were realistic and strong, I found the constant struggles to be a little depressing. If you are struggling with loss, depression, or marital strife, you will find some solid insight. Do not expect a fun, frolicking love story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Series, May 18, 2014
I bought the whole series and it was a good read. I suggest you get them all so you can flow through the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars The struggle, May 15, 2014
Another book continue on the lives of the Fisher family. This is book 3 and intertwined the lives of the Amish with the Eglishhers, as the like to refer to those not of their faith.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Struggle, April 27, 2014
A wonderful Amish story.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Struggle, April 25, 2014
This review is from: The Struggle (Kentucky Brothers, Book 3) (Paperback)
Wanda Brunstetter is a good author if you like Amish adventures. I have not finished reading this book so\can't really say anything else.

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

The Struggle (Kentucky Brothers, Book 3)
The Struggle (Kentucky Brothers, Book 3) by Wanda E. Brunstetter (Paperback - July 17, 2012)
$14.99 $5.99