Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

61%
39%
Format: DVD|Change

"The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" has been a popular show on the Disney Channel for four years (2005-2008) and the series would be the show starring Cole and Dylan Sprouse as Zack and Cody, the two rambunctious children of single mother Carey (Kim Rhodes) who performed at the nightclub of the Tipton Hotel. The Tipton Hotel is managed by Mr. Moseby (Phil Lewis) and the show would focus on two storylines. One that dealt with Zack and Cody and the other that would deal with heiress London Tipton (Brenda Song) and candy counter girl Maddie (Ashley Tisdale).

After four years, it was time to give the series a reboot and thus the series "The Suite Life on Deck: Anchors Away!" began on Sept. 2008 and this time bringing the show to a luxury cruise ship. With hotel heiress London Tipton constantly trying to escape from her education, her father has decided to have London study on their luxury cruise ship. And to watch her once again is Mr. Moseby.

As Mr. Moseby has thought that things would be fine and the situation should be much easier on a luxury cruise ship, Carey has decided to enroll Zack and Cody for school on the luxury cruise ship as well, of course, to Mr. Moseby's dismay.

Joining both Zack, Cody and London on the cruise ship is the stowaway Bailey Pickett (Debby Ryan), a country girl who wanted to escape the country life and a few other characters such as Cody's flatulent roommate Woody (Matthew Timmons) and more!

Included on "The Suite Life on Deck: Anchors Away!" DVD are four episodes from the series. It's important that the episodes are not in broadcast order or in production order but you do get the first two episodes. Here is a spoiler-less summary of each episode:

1. EPISODE 1: THE SUITE LIFE SET SAIL - Zack, Cody and London get used to their new school life on the Tipton luxury cruise ship especially with their new roommates. But London can't stand being on the ship and will do whatever she can to escape.
2. EPISODE 2: PARROT ISLAND - Zack, Cody, Bailey and Woody go on a search for London.
3. EPISODE 4: THE KIDNEY OF THE SEA - Cody and London try to make a pig into a pet, while Zack meets a rich girl named Violet who he becomes smitten with.
4. EPISODE 13: MADDIE ON DECK - Maddie (Ashley Tisdale) visits the group on the cruise ship and a member of royalty has his eye on Maddie for marriage.

This DVD also contains two bonus episodes:

1. EPISODE 6: INTERNATIONAL DEADLINE - Cody tries to impress Bailey but gets caught up in a time loop (think "Groundhog Day") and relives a day in his life over and over again.
2. EPISODE 19: MULCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING - Bailey feels homesick and Cody decides to recreate a country-style festival to make her feel at home.

VIDEO & AUDIO:

"The Suite Life on Deck: Anchors Away!" is presented in full screen (1:33:1) and audio is presented in Dolby Digital Surround Sound (and also including French and Spanish language tracks). Subtitles are in French and Spanish.

SPECIAL FEATURES:

"The Suite Life on Deck: Anchors Away!" includes the following special features:

* TWO BONUS EPISODES - Two extra episodes: "International Deadline" and "Mulch Ado About Nothing" are included on the DVD.
* Debby on Deck - (6:26) The Sprouse Twins interview newcomer Debby Ryan (who plays Bailey Pickett) about the show, her involvement in working with children's groups and charities and showcasing her yo-yo skills.
* The Floating Premiere - (7:06) Leena of Disney 365 interviews the cast of "The Suite Life on Deck" who join many of their fans for the premiere of their show on a luxury cruise ship. Plus a party on a luxury cruise and fans interviewing the talent. Plus a short preview of "Hannah Montana" star Mitchel Musso performing on the cruise ship and hanging out at Disney's own private island, Castaway Cay in the Bahamas.
* Dylan & Cole Sprouse: Blu-ray is Suite - (5:57) A promotion for Disney's Blu-ray featuring the Sprouse twins and Kim Rhodes (who plays their mother Carey on their show).

JUDGMENT CALL:

For fans of "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody", the popular comedy show continues with a different format with "The Suite Life on Deck". For me, as a father, my son absolutely loves the show for the crazy antics of the Sprouse twins but he and his friend are getting to the age where they are totally against shows spotlight on female characters and think they're the gross. So, needless to say, "The Suite Life on Deck" has been a show that he has been enjoying.

For the most part, on the parent's end of things, the show is fun and child-friendly. Granted, Zack and Cody are much older now and their attraction to girls are much more prominent with this series compared to "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" but for the most part, it's a show that will attract young children and young teens.

In this DVD "The Suite Life on Deck: Anchors Away!", I'm not sure how they choose what episodes go on each volume and why they're not episodic but I suppose, for those who wanted to see later episodes, especially the one that stars Maggie (Ashley Tisdale) can be happy that this DVD does include it. And for those who are interested in seeing how the show makes its transition to the luxury cruise liner, the good news is that the first two episodes are included on this DVD.

As for the DVD release, fans will be happy that they get a total of six episodes (including the two bonus episodes) and for its price, is definitely a great deal for fans of "The Suite Life" or its stars.
on May 13, 2015
An unfortunate event occurred in my daughter's life when Disney scheduled Suite Life after midnight for viewers.... We can sometimes manage to stay up that late some nights, but with this purchase my daughter can view her Suite Life friends whenever she wants!
on January 3, 2014
Bought this for my ten year old grandson...but I am sure I will be watching it sometime in the near future. His mother said he enjoyed it, which means I, too, will be able to enjoy it in the future. I love watching Suite Deck on the TV.
on September 23, 2009
I am really happy with my purchase of The Suite Life: Anchors away! It is just as good if not better than the earlier Suite Life series and the cast is just as funny. There is new music at the start which separates this series clearly from the original but the music is catchy and grows on you. I expected to get about 4 episodes on the DVD and my expectations were exceeded when I found the pilot episode plus another 5 episodes on there which made it value for money. There is also a bonus where Dylan and Cole interview Debbie Ryan who is the newest cast member. I treasure this DVD and if you like The Suite Life you will treasure it too.
on July 6, 2012
As with everything Zack & Cody wise, Zack only cares for himself, partly why I never cared for his character. But this film was a surprise in a lot of way. There is a lot of fighting between Zack and Cody throughout this film, as always, but they start to understand each other better which I really enjoyed. Debby Ryan of course did a good job in the movie, but I enjoy most of the work I see her in anyway. London is classic who doesn't know her elbow from her aileron . I was surprised how the film ended. That the thing Zack and Cody do best, fighting, is what basically saved them. Real fun.
on August 22, 2009
I enjoyed The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. So when they decided to change up the scenery and have the twins go to Seven Seas High on the SS Tipton I was excited. They are still the same Zack and Cody just a little older and still causing loads of trouble..especially for Mr. Moseby. Overall I enjoyed this series and would recommend it especially if you have kids or liked the previous series The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Lots of laughs and fun are in store with this DVD.
on March 21, 2014
this show was my childhood and when I saw this at the library I just had to see it. These episodes had to be the funniest ever!!!! I laughed so hard during them!! SO I went and bought them on here and they were in perfect condition!! They never get old.
Anyone who loves The Suite Life and Zack and Cody should get ready for this one because this time it's beyond hilarious!!!
on October 7, 2009
I saw the Sprouse brothers interviewed a couple times on TV but since I don't have access to the Disney channel I never saw any of their programs or acting so I ordered Suite Life on Deck Anchors Away! to see why they are so popular especially with teens and pre-teens. I really enjoyed the dvd. I think it is good appropriate entertainment for kids. Dylan and Cole are really funny and great actors. The rest of the cast also does a great job.
on January 25, 2010
Those two guys came along way playing Adam Sandler's pretend foster kid Julian in Big Daddy and Ross Gellar's son Ben Gellar on Friends and started their own show The Suite Life. Cole came along way being a nerdy kid and blossomed into a teen hearthrob, I can definetly relate to Cody, not being smart but being an outsider and a slacker. I always like the suite life on deck than the suite life on the show. Debby Ryan who plays Bailey kind of reminds me of Emily Osment on the show, she's like Lily Truscott on suite life. That's who she kind of reminds of. Brenda Song who plays London Tipton, a version of Paris Hilton on the show and also an airhead bimbo. In real life, Brenda is a nice girl and smart and in the show, she plays an airhead bimbo whose a total snob. I also like the new guys on the show Woody and Marcus, those are my guys I like to hang out with on the show.
on October 30, 2014
I love Suite Life on Deck! I was a little disappointed because this is only 6 episodes and I was expecting more. It does have some extras like interviews with the cast which was fun to watch.