The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries 1 Season 1995
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Cat Who Knew Too Much In New Orleans, Granny and Tweety visit the annual canary crooning competition.
2. Platinum Wheel of Fortune Granny investigates the theft of a one-of-a-kind platinum roulette wheel.
3. Double-Take Someone who looks and sounds like Granny is committing crimes in Denmark !
4. A Chip Off the Old Castle The theft of the famous Blarney Stone brings Granny and company to County Cork, where they encounter the legendary Irish Banshee.
5. Something Fishy Around Here When the worlds' largest tuna is kidnapped, Granny travels to Tokyo to find her.
6. B-2 or Not B-2 As Granny delivers a lecture aboard a luxury ocean liner, a series of vile, bingo-related mishaps occur.
7. Bull Running on Empty Granny arrives in Pamplona, Spain, to find the thief who stole the priceless Pamplona Periscope.
8. A Ticket to Crime Granny wins a trip to England, where she learns all the other great detectives in the world have won the same prize!
9. The Maltese Canary In San Francisco, a host of shady characters mistake Tweety for the fabled "Maltese Canary."
10. It Happened One Night Before Christmas Granny helps her absent-minded brother locate the $8,000 he misplaced in the town of Bedspread Falls on Christmas Eve.
11. Outback Down Under Granny and her cohorts investigate when Australia's sheep population disappears.
12. It's a Plaid, Plaid, Plaid, Plaid World Granny's cousin calls her to Scotland when the beloved McRory Tartan is stolen.
13. Go Fig Rancher Sam Ficus summons Granny and company when his fig harvest vanishes.
I love the cartoon but expected more old school stuff.Published 1 month ago by Illona Schaffernocker
My grand children like Tom and Jerry. I got this DVD to introduce them to Sylvester and Tweety. They love it. They play it a lot when we are in the car.Published 4 months ago by R. Schuman
my granddaughter and I LOVE the old Tweety and Sylvester shows. But this group was just awful. The music was overdone and annoying, the storyline was boring and there was no... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Abigail Stone
This is a classic Sylvester & Tweety cartppm/ That's why I ordered it. I love to revel in remembrance of my Saturday afternnoons at the movie where we saw two movies and lots of... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Nancy Williamson