Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Symbolism of Freemasonry
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 17, 2012
i enjoyed this book. he really explained the symbolism of many parts of masonry. he goes back into history and looks at similar incidents besides the masonic ones. it is very thorough. and Mackey is easy to understand, not like trying to read Pike. i would highly recommend this book.
on October 2, 2014
A very good, comprehensive review of all the major symbols in the Craft, elegantly written (probably because it's Victorian-Era). Also includes extensive notes and a helpful alphabetical glossary of expanded reflections on the book's major themes. I've been using it as my source for a "Masonic Word of the Month" on my Trestleboard the whole of my year in the East.
on April 16, 2014
The book is very repetitive without actually giving much information. I started reading the book and has to force myself through to see if I could get anything out of it. Would never recommend it to anyone.
on April 27, 2016
Very good read. My husband is a Mason, so this shed some insight into that part of his life I'm not privy to. From just being around it over the last several years, this book seems to be accurate and I enjoyed reading it.
on May 24, 2013
Good Masonic information, by one of the best known Masonic writers. This gives good background for many of the basics of modern day ritual and procedures. This a good addition to any Masonic library.
VINE VOICEon March 1, 2012
This was purchased for my Kindle from Amazon and I did not like the book as much as I had anticipated. The book was boring and too verbose...the content was not that good and I would not recommend it.
on December 29, 2013
Very authoritative, easy to follow, and the author does a great job at presenting the subject in great detail for the novice learner.
on November 13, 2014
A very technical book. I liked how he traces the origins of Freemasonry. I think it provides an excellent foundation to help one's understanding of how Freemasonry got to where it is today.
on March 11, 2013
This is an excellent treatment of the symbolism behind the Freemason Lodges. It takes away a lot of the mystery that has surrounded the Masons for centuries. A very interesting read.
on July 10, 2013
I found this book very interesting and a page turner. I would recommend this to any fan of Freemasonry or the study of. I found it extremely useful and interesting. Hope you do to.