5.0 out of 5 stars FantAsic Battery Book
This is the best book on batteries that I have found to date. It covers the history, theory, characteristics, application, and charging of most types of batteries including the latest on LIthium-ion batteries. A great resource and the price can't be beat.
Published 18 months ago by Franklin J Hartley

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Many Questions Left Unanswered
I was disappointed by this book as the information was a little light on and not up to date. Very little about LiPo batteries and some of the information dissagrees with most other sources. Most times that I reference the book it doesn't provide an answer.
Published on August 24, 2011 by COLIN