Family Guy 13 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Stewie Loves Lois After Lois saves his beloved teddy bear, Rupert, Stewie starts to think that maybe he shouldn't kill his dear old mom and clings to her like a baby blanket.
2. Mother Tucker When Peter's mother announces that she is getting a divorce, Peter feels abandoned until he finds a father figure in his mom's new boyfriend, Quahog's resident anchor man, Tom Tucker.
3. Hell Comes to Quahog After Peter buys a military tank with Meg's money, her car fund goes out the window and she's forced to get a job at the newly built Superstore in town.
4. Saving Private Brian After Chris is approached by an Army recruiter, Brian goes to the headquarters to give him a piece of his mind, but Stewie tags along and gets them both enlisted in boot camp.
5. Whistle While Your Wife Works When Peter hurts his hand and his boss Angela (guest voice Carrie Fisher) tells him he needs to pick up the pace, Lois goes to the brewery and helps him play catch-up.
6. Prick Up Your Ears When Lois discovers that Chris has some bad information about sex, she volunteers to teach a sex-ed class at the high school.
7. Chick Cancer Stewie ties the knot with his old friend and fading child actress Olivia, but their relationship quickly turns into a traditional marriage filled with resentment and bickering, which comes to an ugly head when they join Brian and Jillian (Drew Barrymore) on…
8. Barely Legal When Meg can't find a date to her junior prom, Brian gets suckered into going with her, even though he is dating Jillian (Drew Barrymore).
9. Road to Rupert When the family has a garage sale, Brian accidentally sells Stewie's beloved teddy bear Rupert. Stewie is so distraught that Brian takes him on a cross-country road trip to Aspen, CO.
10. Peter's Two Dads After Peter's dad, Francis, dies, he finds out from Thelma that his real father lives in Ireland.
11. The Tan Aquatic with Steve Zissou When a bully begins to harass Chris, Peter goes to his defense, but the kid is so annoying that Peter beats him up. This is so satisfying that Peter realizes bullying is fun and begins to bully everyone in the house.
12. Airport '07 Peter takes Quagmire to the airport for work and messes things up, causing Quagmire to lose his job as a pilot.
13. Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey After Peter helps Bill Clinton out with a flat tire, they become fast friends. They begin spending a lot of time together and Lois starts to think Bill is a bad influence.
14. No Meals On Wheels When the Griffin family decides to start a restaurant, they have a hard time attracting customers. But after Joe promises to help, Peter is excited that it might become a cop hangout.
15. Boys Do Cry The family heads to church when Lois gets a gig as the organist, but after Stewie gets sick the congregation is convinced he's possessed by the devil.
16. No Chris Left Behind When Chris gets expelled from school, the family enrolls him in a snooty boarding school Mr. Pewterschmidt attended, but Chris doesn't exactly fit in.
17. It Takes A Village Idiot, And I Married One When Lois runs for mayor of Quahog, she isn't the front-runner until she "dumbs down" her political views.
18. Meet The Quagmires Death grants Peter's wish of going back in time to be 18 again just for one night so that he can sow his wild oats.
|Director||Julius Wu, Peter Shin|
|Starring||Seth MacFarlane, Alex Borstein|
|Supporting actors||Seth Green, Mila Kunis, Mike Henry, Mike Barker, Jeff Bergman, Chris Cox, Michael Clarke Duncan, Keir Gilchrist, Beth Littleford, Rachael MacFarlane, Patrick Warburton|
|Producers||Alex Borstein, Steve Callaghan, Tom Devanney, Kim Fertman, David A. Goodman, Mike Henry, Mark Hentemann, Seth MacFarlane, Chris Sheridan, Shannon Smith, Alec Sulkin, Kara Vallow, Wellesley Wild|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Loved it when Stewie recited the Mr. Belvedere theme song psychotically.Published 4 months ago by Ulysses Lim