- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Three Rivers Press (September 12, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307339432
- ISBN-13: 978-0307339430
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,546,035 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Tennis Handbook: A Complete Guide to Acing Your Game Paperback – September 12, 2006
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I felt that I also needed a manual at home to study many of the basics: backhand, forehand, serve,grip,volley, stance, etc. I checked seven different books and found that "The Tennis Handbook" has the best coverage for what I need.