- File Size: 147 KB
- Print Length: 10 pages
- Publisher: www.GregSisco.com (March 26, 2012)
- Publication Date: March 26, 2012
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007P73RGA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,913,637 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Tenth Photograph: A Short Story Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Since childhood, I have been the person who roots for the bad guy in movies and laughs when Bambi's mom gets shot. I take interest in the flaws of a character more than the heroic characteristics, which have a tendency to bore me. I find humor in places I probably shouldn't.
I started writing short stories and screenplays shortly after I learned to construct a sentence and haven't stopped since. As a high school student I wrote and shot home movies in my spare time while performing stand up comedy weekly at a talent show. I also wrote short stories with titles like Teacher Slayers (for which I am still astounded that I was not expelled).
My writing is typically bleak and violent with a fun, satirical edge that should tickle the funny-bones of anyone who is as sick as I am.
Top Customer Reviews
A tale of a lost love trying to regain interest.
9 photos are shared over coffee.... we never get to the 10th to show the true nature of what is going on.
Kept in suspense until the last sentence, very clever!
Not even close to the twist I was expecting!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Intriguing, supsenseful, good twist ending. Sorry, no spoilers, you have to read it for yourself. I'm off to find more of Mr. Sisco's work to read.Published 12 months ago by Kenneth B. Casey
Repetitive and slow even for a short story. The so called twist at the end was really lame. Please don't waste your time.Published on December 28, 2012 by naveed
This short story was about a man trying to impress his ex-girlfriend with a series of strange photographs. Read morePublished on June 23, 2012 by Mark Abrams
Really fun and engaging read! Well written prose pulls you in right away and doesn't let go until the satisfying ending that will make you want to read it again. Read morePublished on June 23, 2012 by JHart
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Anthologies
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 15 minutes (1-11 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 15 minutes (1-11 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies & Short Stories