- Mass Market Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Harlequin (February 10, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0373715463
- ISBN-13: 978-0373715466
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.7 x 6.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,670,254 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Things We Do For Love Mass Market Paperback – February 10, 2009
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I didn't hate it. But I almost didn't read it, it just started off silly. Our main character is in love with a coworker that is engaged to someone else.
Her cousin has the hots for her other coworker, the one she not so secretly hates. Why does she hate him--because he potentially could be famous one day, like her father. What?
Her cousin suggests she try a love potion. She does. Again, what?
Wrong guy (big surprise) drinks it and chaos ensues.
The part that really got to me was her cousin's character, she was almost entirely unbelievable. And she is supposed to be the best friend of the main character, but she seems like one messed up chick. I just didn't like the characters all that much. (See, I've forgotten their names already)