Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: DVD|Change

on May 17, 2014
Love :) love amazon prime to watch my favorite shows and movies....but i hate writing LONG reviews....rating system should be fast and easy like Netflix to customize suggested content.
on January 3, 2014
The product arrived when expected and was still shrink wrapped. We watched it Christmas Day and the DVD itself was unmarred. I am very pleased with my purchase and my son was thrilled!
on January 21, 2015
It's a cute Disney movie. It's definitely a blast to the past. Charlie Sheen plays a wannabe priest... That right there says a lot. It is one of my favorite "adaptations."
on February 11, 2014
How can I keep watching this movie so many times and still love it? If you haven't seen it, crawl the rest of the way out from under that rock you've been living under and watch it.
on July 9, 2013
Over all the musketeers movies (especially the more modern versions) this by far is the best. I have never read any of the books, but if they are anything close to this movie I will.
on April 17, 2013
This one has been one of my favorites since it came out. I rented it to give my daughter a chance to watch it, and she loved it too! Good to know my teen angst held up to adulthood!
on March 20, 2013
I bought this DVD because I thought the combination of all the main actors and actresses complimented the movie far better than the other Musketeer movies made.
Very satisfied!
on April 26, 2015
I enjoyed this twist on the original Three Musketeers. Tim Curry always does a great job at evil parts and the personalities portrayed made a most enjoyable and humorous movie.
on July 5, 2013
This is a timeless Classic! One which I will return to watch over and over again. The players do their role in a manner that is not only delightful but pulls you into the plot.
on June 30, 2015
Wish this was released to BluRay, but what can you do? The letterbox picture size is also annoying, but the movie is awesome for action, adventure, romance, comic relief, etc.