Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Too Many Tomatoes Cookbook: Classic & Exotic Recipes from around the World
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 29, 2012
I have a good size garden with 9 tomato plants. Since I have access to all the manure I could ever wish for my plants are always well fertilized. That means my tomato plants go nuclear reaching 7ft tall and bearing many fruits. I can only give so many away or eat them the usual way. This book helped me make the most of my harvest by giving me fresh ideas and new recipes. I especially like the Tomato Soup recipe, simple and tasty! Well worth the money buying this book if you grow your own.
on September 9, 2013
I saw this book at a botanic garden seminar and had to have it. It's loaded with great recipes for any time of the year not just when you're overrun with tomatoes. The photos are beautiful, recipes are easy. For an even better bargain, check out the used ones on the Amazon site.
on July 21, 2013
Local tomatoes are coming in now, and I am ready. Wonderful book. some standard recipes, but lots new to me. I am anxious to try them all. There are also great recipes for preserving tomatoes.
on August 18, 2013
A book that takes the best of fresh produce, combining them in a variety of ways to add interest to the daily cooking routine. It is a keeper!
on December 1, 2010
As my wife planted 6 varieties of tomatoes we had them coming out of our ears. The book had some great recipies and ideas. It will be used much in the future. A must have if you grow.
on December 15, 2013
I bought this cookbook for my daughter who was overwhelmed by thousands of tomatoes in her garden. I needed the book quickly, and it came very promptly and in perfect condition as promised.
on September 12, 2009
This book is worth having. The author has a vivid imagination and came up with many recipes that I could never dream up on my own.The Too Many Tomatoes Cookbook: Classic and Exotic Recipes from Around the World
on August 22, 2015
LOve it! I use the recipes all of the time!
on May 27, 2013
There were a few recipes that appeared new and interesting

Yes, I would happily recommend this book to a broad audience.
on November 30, 2012
Great recipes for the very large crop of tomatoes we grow in our home garden every summer. Lots of good ideas