nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more

VINE VOICEon April 12, 2009
Brief, yet informative guide on 100 of the most common herbs. The guide contains colorful pictures of each herb along with suggested uses for common conditions. This book is not all-inclusive, but it does cover the basics. Good book for a beginner who would like to learn more about holistic self-care.
on February 13, 2007
I small book packed with brief, but valuable information on single herbs, and simple holistic suggestions for treating a wide variety of common ailments with herbal remedies, aromatherapy, diet, and lifestyle.
on October 14, 2010
I love this book! It tells you how to make tinctures which is what I wanted...it's easy to navigate and has useful information. just what i was looking for...now only if it came with the plants :)
on February 2, 2011
A simple and practical guide for using herbs to treat various ailments. This book not only has a page of information on each of the herbs it recommends using, but it also has an entire section of information on herbal remedies for 100 different ailments. You simply look up what you are suffering from and find a simple to use guide on the herbal treatment. It also categorizes the ailments into ten groups: The Nervous System, The Skin and Eyes, The Muscular-Skeletal, The Respiratory System, The Circulatory System, The Immune System, The Digestive System, The Urinary System, The Reproductive System and First Aid. I keep it in my kitchen bookshelf and refer to it often.
on March 26, 2015
Very well organized book. Easy to find and read. Very straight-forward.
on September 27, 2014
EXCELLENT BOOK
on September 22, 2010
I have to say when I first bought this book I thought it was worth it. For me it was not worth it. I did not keep it. Some of the stuff that it had were too deep. I had the feeling it was one of those books that you read but another book has to be in used.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse