Known in and out of the transvestite world as the Tranny Bible, The Tranny
Guide is the world's most detailed, comprehensive guide to the transgender and cross-dressing scene. This ninth edition brings together:
* more than 1,000 new photos
* 30+ international personal reports, including photos
* 1,500 listings of helpful organizations, shops, services and places to meet
* new and exclusive articles about the tranny scene
* reviews of other books and magazines about "the scene"
Annual highlights include "Foto Feature," introducing tranny scene photographer Debbie Humphry; "Alternative View," which looks at the tranny scene from the eyes of a "real girlie" who is also a New York drag queen; and the useful editorial feature Way Out of the Closet a 66-page section full of advice to help trannies-in-training get the best from the scene, including a full-color, step-by-step makeup lesson and the diary of a year's laser hair removal treatments. The Tranny Guide is a travel guide and a psychology and media reference, in addition to being an intriguing open door to the very wide world of cross-dressing and transgender interests.