Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL

Showing 1-10 of 448 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on June 6, 2012
First of all, I'm a sucker for Hidden Object games. As soon as I saw this app, I immediately downloaded it. That's when I saw that it had Open Feint installed with it.

*UPDATE* It appears that, as of June 6th, 2012, Open Feint has been removed from this version so, I uninstalled from my device & my cloud then, downloaded a fresh copy. Low & behold: I have a great game with NO Open Feint! Yippie! =)

I love this! It's different then other HO (Hidden Object) games that I've played. This one you need to find pieces of several objects and even 1-3 peices of an object AFTER you've placed certain objects that you've just FOUND! This can be quite challenging if not frustrating at times.

The first couple of levels were maddening until I finally caught on how to play. Once I figured out the basic gist of it, I was able to get through the first 6 levels with ease. The key to playing this game is once you've found your items & you feel "stuck"? Try tapping around on different things in the scene. Watch carefully, you'll be given clues. Something will open or move or a dialog box will open, given you further directions. Also, once you've found as many pieces as you could find, tap on the different objects in your inventory. If a gear shows up in the scene, click on a gear that coresponds with that object. For example: If the object is an Orange. Tap on the gear near the basket filled with oranges. If an object turns red when you tap on it, this means it's not yet ready to be used.

Someone had mentioned only having 3 levels in the game. There are 20 levels but you'll need to tap on the map then, tap on one of the red circles in order to continue.

For those of you struggling to get past the tiki totem level? Below is an explanation, as well as a simple tip on how to get past the waterfall level.

Totem Level Tip:
You will need to assemble the totem pieces so they all match the same COLOR BEFORE you can place the object on the middle totem. You do this by moving the pieces around by tapping on the price you want to move, then tap to where you want it to go. You can only move the pieces around in a certain way. You cannot place anything on top of the heads & you cannot stack pieces above a certain height. You can only stack 3 extra pieces above any of the bases, more than that and it will not take it. You can place pieces on the two TREE stumps that are on each side of the idols so you can move pieces around. Each tree stump can only hold ONE item at a time. Place the HEADS on the stumps first since you cannot place anything on top of them anyway. Once a totem is assembled correctly, you will not be able to move any of that totems pieces.

Waterfall Level Tip:
Use the HAMMER to break open the area where gear is showing to continue.
Good Luck & have fun! =)

5* stars for NO Open Feint!
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2013
This hidden object game is not just any old, same old, hidden object game! Why you may ask?? Well, this is what makes this game stand out way above the rest!! First of all, there is a storyline in what I would call this quest to......well, you will find that out at the beginning of the game, when the plane you are flying crashes and you are found on an island by a native. The circumstances around your crash begin to become very mysterious and strange as you get into the game a little bit.
Without spoiling the game totally, let's just say that you find bits of each object you have to find until you have ALL OF THE PIECES TO EACH OBJECT. Then, there are things you have to do in order to find some of your pieces, such as fixing a leaky faucet; but first, you must find what you need to fix it. Absolutely just a very interesting, wee bit challenging, can't put it away, AWESOME game!!!!!!!!
There is just sooooo much to this game, that I could never begin to say; plus, I wouldn't want to, because you need to experience it for yourself! I DON'T think you will be disappointed AT the LEAST!!!
It is a rarity these days to find such a wonderful game with wonderful graphics, with so much to do, with twists along the way, with a fun storyline, with just a little actual "thinking" required at times (without it being too much that it becomes frustrating-not even close), and ALL for just $0.99!!!!!!!
on February 28, 2013
This game is hard but very fun. Loved that you have to go back and finish placing items. I confess l had to use the walkthrough to get past level 3, with the totems but that stopped me from giving up. So far I have had no problems on my Kindle Fire. So I would tell people to buy this game.
on July 3, 2013
This is without a doubt one of the best hidden object games I have played. Mini puzzles weren't too

hard. This game kept my interest to the end
on June 20, 2013
This is a fun, easy to knock out search and puzzle game. Hard to find games my children and I both like, but this is one.
on June 8, 2012
This game was pretty fun. The fragmented hidden objects were a challenge to find... and the mini puzzles fun. I agree with an earlier comment, the art work (people) was distractingly wrong... some of it mildly obscene (but then I'm a prude) but still 5 stars for good game play. Played great on my kindle fire. I did have problems on the magnifying glass puzzle.. but I just handed it to my 14 YO and he solved it in about 10 seconds flat...seriously I looked away and he'd solved it! (This was after 3 days of frustration)
A tip for the totem puzzle... you can move all the pieces and stack them on the stumps. When you have all the colors in the right order then you can place the head from your inventory.
on June 27, 2012
I absolutely would recommend this game to any one who loves hidden object games and puzzles. It was a little hard to get started and some levels had me googling the walkthrough but it was worth it. The gfx were awesome and the game had a great little back story. This is my first ever review of Anything on Amazon but I just couldn't keep my excitement in. DEFINITELY GET THIS GAME!!!!

Played it on my Fire with absolutely no glitches and your current progress on any level was always saved so seriously no problems at all. I normaly only play a game like this once then remove it from my device but this one I'm LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING AGAIN. It's not going anywhere.
on December 24, 2012
Alawar's games never dissapoint me. I love the hidden objects broken up into pieces, it makes different and more challenging. The moving about between rooms is quintessential (sp?) Alawar. I love it! It's both challenging and easy -- great for relaxing and clearing your brain.

No "glitches" here (on my kindle fire.) I think most of the reviewers that had a bad experience with the puzzles weren't thinking outside the box. If you run into some part giving you trouble, get up and move around a little -- and then try again.

Off subject a little -- when can we expect Snark Busters 3? My favorite series of Alawar!!
on November 6, 2012
This is a great hidden object game. Great graphics and interesting puzzles. Played on my Kindle Fire. The earlier reviews helped get me by the magnifying glass / haystack problem. Also used the web and found a great walkthrough site that helped with a couple other hard spots. I had a couple of forced closes, but I just shutdown and went back in. No problem. Finished the game completely and will play it again and try for more trophies. I tend to have only a few apps installed (even though I have tons of apps on the cloud) so my KF doesn't bog down a lot.
on June 11, 2012
This is a great game if like searching games, which I love. I love the fact that you have to solve one location and insert the objects you find into another location. I makes it more interesting. The one thing that I don't like is that some of the pieces are extremely hard to find because they blend in so well. I am not the type of person to use hints, but I have had to three or four times, that is how well the items are hidden. You will definately enjoy this game. I got it as a free app of the day but well worth, $0.99.