Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Truck Book
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 25, 2015
Can't raise kids without this book. Any kids who like trucks will love this book, it's a timeless classic. We have all sorts of truck books - little blue truck (another excellent choice) but this one is by far essential for your toddler truck book collection. Just remember, this is a paperback book so careful when reading to the younger ones!
on January 9, 2014
There are not too many books you can buy at this price that have great pictures and good text. This one has both. It is a soft cover, thin book, but it would be too big as a board book. I like the way it presents the work that the different trucks do. So, it is educational for me which means that my grandchildren are learning something that I would not know how to teach them without this book.
I am really happy that I bought it.
on October 2, 2015
My son had and practically wore out this book as a child so I got it for his son for 4th birthday. It is just like the original, and he loves it, and his dad loves it too! Arrived in time and in excellent condition.
on April 23, 2015
Our grandchildren 3 and 5 each had a lot of questions about The Truck Book because it has photos of all kinds of trucks. We talked a long time about the job of the trucks and how they help people. When we are out and about, they often recognize many of the trucks from the book. Great buy!
on December 23, 2014
My 1 1/2 year old loves this book. He is starting to learn the names of some of them. A few of the trucks are out-dated but I don't think that matters to a real truck lover. The illustrations are really nice to look at.
on December 30, 2013
My son is two years old and he absolutely loves this book. He loves the trucks of all shapes and sizes and reads it over and over. That being said, it seems a little dated. I get that its going for the classic feel, but there are plenty of newer, cooler trucks out there. For example, my son does not seem to be interested by the milk truck because he doesn't think it's very useful, since those don't exist anymore. Still a good gift though.
on December 21, 2014
Although I'm not sure why, when my son was little he loved this book and now so does my grandson. It's an older book, so I was happy to find it! I would recommend this book for any little boy that loves trucks!
on February 21, 2014
I have enjoyed reading this story to both of my sons. They enjoy looking at the illustrations and learning more about the different kinds of trucks. They are hard core farm kids! I recommend this to other parents of young children.
on September 24, 2013
This was a nostalgia purchase for me. My son could not get enough of this book when he was a toddler, and he could rattle off the names of the various pictured trucks as well as I could. The original copy is long gone to who knows where, but it's good to know you can still get it.
on January 10, 2014
I remember having this book when I was a child, and I bought this copy for my nephew. He absolutely loves it. It's paperbound, so a toddler can rip it up pretty easy. This was my nephew's fourth copy, but I laminated and rebound the pages to make it last a little longer. Keep on rollin' Truck Book!