Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on June 18, 2004
This is the 3rd time through a men's study with Murray's work on John 15. The reality and power of abiding has become a reality in my life and the life of a dozen more who have accepted the challenge to surrender and pray and allow the Holy Spirit and our Lord Jesus to work from within to transform us into the men we were intended to be.
I encourage anyone seeking to truly understand what the Christian life can be to study this work with prayer and surrender. Today I abide in Jesus.
on May 31, 2010
The True Vine by Andrew Murray is a classic and I would say a must-read for any true believer and disciple of Christ. Murray outlines John 15 in a very detailed and explanatory manner that goes into the deepest parts of what it means to abide in Christ, to live as a 'vine on the branch'. This can be a tough read, especially for us who've been fed with a lot of milk (soft-teaching) at our church because this book demands a response - are we going to live our lives completely and totally devoted to Christ, or are we going to but cut off and thrown in the fire? Scary stuff, but when you read The True Vine and understand the beauty of surrendering to God, you can't help but want nothing less than to be completely and totally devoted to Him.
on March 14, 2001
This updated classic of Andrew Murray gives the reader a 31 day devotional study of John 15:1-16. Through it the reader learns the keys of abiding in Christ. This tiny volume was packed with material that challenged me to live out these verses in my daily life.
on March 11, 2008
Murray is one of the best spiritual masters in the classic category. He is very practical all the while leading disciples into union with Christ. While some become overly mystical, Murray remains totally pastoral, scriptural, and understandable - while teaching how to remain "In Christ".
on April 3, 2013
Every follower of Christ will benefit from the simple, profound teaching of Andrew Murray. The month of meditations on the True Vine is extremely helpful in understanding Christ's role as the vine and our role as the branch. Applying the teachings from this month can truly change your life.
on December 13, 2013
I have been studying the writings of Andrew Murray for years and have found a wealth of knowledge and experience that has helped me tremendously in my growth and walk with God. One cannot absorb the depth of this book in one reading as I am in my fifth consecutive reading and each time I see something new and revealing. A new Christian would not be able to comprehend the depth of understanding in this book, however, a mature Christian would enjoy it immensely!

Thank you for making it available!
Margaret Duran
on July 2, 2010
This is a life changing book. You need to read this, Absolute Surrender, and Abide in Christ by the same author. Your Christian library isnt complete without them!
on February 4, 2013
The truths found in the short book can truly change lives. To see the eternal connection of the Vine to the branch and the two fold eternal purpose was both challenging and encouraging. If only more followers of Christ could grab hold of these truths. Highly recommend to anyone seeking a deeper walk with Christ.
on January 16, 2014
This devotional along with Andrew Murray's other devotional "Waiting On God" is bringing about a genuine elevation to a higher level of relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I have been long familiar with the scriptures upon which these devotionals are based. but Murray has taken me to levels of comprehension that I had never imagined. These are scripturally sound devotionals that are a must for anyone who wants to move to a closer and more intimate relationship with our Lord, Jesus Christ.
on May 13, 2015
Like his other books, this is sacred instruction, leading the reader into a life totally dependent on God Alone. Murray starts with the example of a vine and its fruit and goes into depth, revealing how the reader can mature in Christ. The writing is thorough and easy to understand.