Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 22, 2009
I had this book in my coat Pocket near the chest. I was walking threw a run down street, when I heard a gunshot I was hit but the bullet his the "truth about chuck Norris" and deflected off not even touching me or scratching the book itself. If it wasn't for this book I would be dead.
on January 14, 2014
I bought this for my 10 year old son because he loves Chuck Norris jokes. So glad I flipped through it before putting it in his stocking for xmas. Extremely inappropriate! F bombs throughout. And there was even a joke about Chuck Norris preferring 12 year old girls. I'm not a prude by any means but pedophilia is not funny.
on December 2, 2007
By now, we're all familiar with the Chuck Norris phenomenon that has gripped the nation. We all know that Chuck's tears cure cancer - but don't try to make him cry, cuz he'll roundhouse-kick you right in the face. We're familiar with the fact that Chuck doesn't sleep - he waits. And we know Chuck's manhood far encompasses that of any mortal man.

Ian Spector is a genius for first starting the Original Chuck Norris Fact Generator and now for the release of this delightful book. It is a factbook you simply cannot put down - each fact is more hilarious than the last. Personally, I can't wait for the next Chuck Norris book of facts - bring them on, Ian!
on November 16, 2014
I wish I had never paid 1c for this book! That's what I paid. All the sex talk is vulgar and defamatory. I don't blame Chuck Norris for being upset!

You wouldn't EXPECT a person to assume that someone would write such trash about Chuck Norris. I didn't think it was necessary to read the description here in detail, because I didn't think ANYONE would stoop so low! This book is full of sick sex jokes at Norris' expense. Chuck Norris is an honorable man, who lives his life in devotion to his Christian faith, his family, and moral values. This book trashes his reputation. I think the entire profit from this book should be given to Chuck.

The author obviously doesn't care about anyone but himself, but I really wonder how he'd feel if his personal values were trashed like that in any book written about him. You just don't do things like that! It is totally unacceptable.

This book isn't suitable for anyone, not even adults. And many people who are fans of Chuck will buy it without realizing what it is, just like many reviewers here and I did. Even worse are the situations where someone buys this book for a minor and gives it to him without reading it.

"Chucktatorship" is funny. But most of the one-liners that don't cross over to the unacceptable are not particularly funny anyway.

If someone wrote such trash about a woman, it would be, legally speaking, libel per se. This means that malice is presumed, and the victim is entitled to treble damages. The same should apply to a man. I'm sorry, but trashing someone's honor is NEVER funny, and this "author" should be sued to within an inch of his life!

"Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
Is the immediate jewel of their souls:
Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
'twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed."

― William Shakespeare, Othello

This writer is a thief, pure and simple. He has no honor, so he tries to rob others of theirs. Don't fall for it. I don't care if you DO like sex jokes. This is not acceptable for you, either.
on May 7, 2014
I actually returned this book because the humor was so vile. I was expecting a bit racey, but this was filthy, not funny.
on December 30, 2013
Dirty Dirty Book. Get the official Chuck Norris fact book 101 of Chucks favorite facts instead. Dirty Dirty DIrty Dirty!
on December 10, 2007
This book is funny and entertaining, providing pure enjoyment from cover to cover. Spector's creative humor is simply inspiring. Two thumbs up!
on January 14, 2015
BEWARE! Should have rating of M for mature audiences.
Not a book for tweens.
My 7th grader is currently on a Chuck Norris kick (he's never seen a movie with him in it, but whatever...). I saw this book and thought it would be a perfect stocking stuffer. I read the description but it never occurred to me to really "research" the content before buying it (which we do regularly for movies, games, and novels before giving to our children).
My bad. Now,after going back and reading reviews, I realize that had I done so I would not have purchased it.
So.... for the audience it is intended I suppose it is fine, but I'm really disappointed that the description didn't include the information that this book is for very mature (*ahem* tongue in cheek) audiences.
My middle schooler is very disappointed as well. He's actually the one that brought it to me, after reading "Chuck Norris is always on top during sex because he doesn't f**k up". Yep, seriously that sentence is in there, unedited.
As a parent I realize I dropped the ball - I didn't do my research, I just want others to be aware.
on January 1, 2015
This was a gift for my "Walker: Texas Ranger"- loving brother, and it was absolutely perfect for him. I don't usually buy gag or coffee table books, so I made an exception for this.

It's very funny, and it was actually something that we sort of read together and laughed together about. He was obsessed with that television show as a kid, and a lot of our playtime involved reenacting scenes from it. A perfect-fit sort of gift. If someone in your life has a similar affection for Chuck Norris or for that TV show, I'd highly recommend this book.
on December 22, 2007
This book is so awesome it has its own beard. In 1987, working together with Chuck Norris's beard, this book freed Ross Perot from a Texas prison. Then they swam to Tijauana and made sweet love to 12 donkeys and a cactus. Twice. No rubbers.