5.0 out of 5 stars A really lovely, useful, and invigorating book.....
I've just finished reading, for the first time, my copy of "The Tuscan Sun Cookbook" (which became available yesterday). I'll be going back to it, of course, later in the day.....but my first thought is "Oh, I'll be giving this to so many friends" .

"The Tuscan Sun Cookbook" is just a lovely, really generously-spirited book. I was immediately reminded of...
Published on March 17, 2012 by David Terry

3.0 out of 5 stars a good reading book, but . . .
Many of the recipes contain ingredients not readily available in the U.S. It's not a book I can pick up and cook out of without some intensive pre-planning.
Published 15 months ago by Cheryl Suckling

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes you want to travel to Italy again, November 4, 2013
This review is from: The Tuscan Sun Cookbook: Recipes from Our Italian Kitchen (Hardcover)
Looking forward to trying many of the recipes in this book. It will be great for entertaining. Know my friends will enjoy the dinner parties.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, December 31, 2013
Great book, great pictures and recipes. I have many books by Frances Mayes. I have never been disappointed by any of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Scrumptious, September 8, 2014
I love a cookbook with photographs - this one is over the top. The beautiful photography paired with Frances Mayes' vivid writing makes this one a journey - beware, you should have some red wine, crusty Italian bread, good olive oil and perhaps a chunk of parmesan while you sit down with this one. Most of the recipes are easy to follow and make - ravioli and homemade pasta dishes take a little more finesse but are fun and by the last glass of wine you won't care!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Italian Cookbook, October 6, 2012
The Tuscan Sun Cookbook is excellent, easy to read with beautiful illustrations. All the recipes we have tried so far have been delicious. My husband and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys Italian food and cooking.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!, July 31, 2012
I checked this book out from the library, and before I had gone halfway through it, there were 20 or more markers for recipes I wanted to enter into my cooking app and try. Enter 20 recipes fromjust half the book? That's time I could spend in the kitchen cooking!

I lived in Tuscany for 4 years, and this is the sort of food I ate there. It is like going home. [Yes, I loved Italy, but more than that, I love the Italians. I left a piece of my heart there.]

I am immediately placing an order for my own copy of this wonderful book and returning the library's copy for the next person to enjoy. And then I'm going to my kitchen . . .

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
Great book.............great recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars on time and as expected, July 4, 2014
on time and as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, June 27, 2014
amy alpert (salem, ma, US) - See all my reviews
I went to a cooking class in Tuscany. This book has very similar recipes and more. I will definitely use this cookbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookbook, June 14, 2014
I don't usually purchase cookbooks by celebrities since they have a tendency to be more about self-promotion than the food (especially those Food Network volumes that seem to overwhelm the cooking sections in most bookstores). However, having read Frances Mayes' first book on moving to Tuscany and visiting the area myself, I decided to make an exception. And I'm glad I did. This is a terrific cookbook. In addition to some solid recipes it also captures something of the feel of the area and, look a good host, warmly welcomes you in. Fantastic pictures of some great food and solid writing as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely local recipes., May 12, 2014
Italian food as it should be.. She has a way of creating the ambiance of Tuscany that makes you want to be there.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

The Tuscan Sun Cookbook: Recipes from Our Italian Kitchen
The Tuscan Sun Cookbook: Recipes from Our Italian Kitchen by Frances Mayes (Hardcover - March 13, 2012)
$29.99 $23.35