5.0 out of 5 stars ***CONTAINS SPOILERS: Doesn't Fall Short Of Brilliant.
Firstly, I suggest one watch the movie before purchasing because once one see's how each song is perfectly timed to fit the scenes they'll love the songs even more especially because they'll be able to fit an image with their favorite song! Fortunately, I'm a diehard Twilight Fan that remembers each scene with the song. Therefore I'll match the key ones. The overall vibe...
Published on December 1, 2011 by Eden

1.0 out of 5 stars Perri is great, the rest is a bore
Let me begin by saying that *all* of the previous Twilight soundtracks are among my favorite albums of the last few years. I could listen to them all again and again -- and they introduced me to some great new artists. Even their worst songs were still pretty good. So I had high hopes for the Breaking Dawn part 1 soundtrack. I was worried though after listening to audio...
Published on November 12, 2011 by crinum lily

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 434 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight CD, September 20, 2013
I love twilight and this cd. It takes you back to the movie scene!! I will order all of these cds now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this soundtrack, September 11, 2013
Soundtracks are my favorite, I can just listen as I work or drive, but picture the movie/book in my head as it plays.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great cd from the movie., September 8, 2013
I saw the movie & theatres & I listened to the songs. It was beautiful, powerful, & fun. I recommend the cd to all of the Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, September 3, 2013
I think this is my favorite of the series. I have watched it several times on DVD and on Showtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME SOUNDTRACK, September 3, 2013
Eastern Shores of Beauty "A Seeker of Light" (Where the sun first touches the States) - See all my reviews
As I have stated before, each soundtrack is excellent, it would be great if they were in order of the scenes in the movies, but I know which scene goes with which track. Guess you could call me a fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best soundtrack in the series!, April 12, 2013
Wow, they did a REALLY good job selecting the music for this album.

My favorite on here is the SLEEPING at LAST tracks (vocal + instrumental).

And you even get Bruno Mars, Christina Perri and Iron & Wine!

Fantastic compilation album!

5.0 out of 5 stars Arguably the Best Soundtrack of the Saga . . ., December 23, 2012
The songs on this particular soundtrack are absolutely stunning and beautiful, and they fit so perfectly with the story of Edward and Bella that any Twilight fan is sure to love them! However, one must not be an avid fan of the series to appreciate the stunning collection of music gathered together for this soundtrack. While there are upbeat, lighthearted tunes, such as "I Didn't Mean It," "Northern Lights," and "Sister Rosetta," it is, hands down, the ballads that make this album so remarkable. Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years" is a perfect caption to Edward and Bella's epic love story. However, I have to say that even that comes second place to the lyrical beauty of Sleeping At Last's "Turning Page." Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 is superb!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite an improvement over his first score for the series, December 9, 2012
A. Burchfield (Conway, Missouri USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, The Score Music By Carter Burwell (Audio CD)
The only tune that I think I really liked on Mr. Burwell's score for Twilight was "Bella's Lullaby", I thought "Why him?" When I heard that he'd been chosen to finish out the series. This one's a great improvement although I found a common theme running through many of the selections (you'll hear "lullaby" more than once). Some selections are so short that if you don't pay attention you'll miss them and some just seem to flow one from another, you'll only realize something is "new" if you're looking at your counter.
Robert Pattinson's sister Lizzie did vocal work on Twilight, she's listed here in the credits- I think she must be the voice on # 7 "A Nova Vida", probably my favorite selection on the CD.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the better soundtracks in the series, December 9, 2012
A. Burchfield (Conway, Missouri USA) - See all my reviews
I've collected everything so far in the series, always a variety of music- something for everyone. I was starting together used to hearing a selection from Stephenie Meyer's favorite group Muse- guess they made their last appearance with the Eclipse soundtrack.
Most of the selections are pretty good, # 8 "I didn't mean it" by The Belle Brigade and # 9 "Sister Rosetta" by the Noisettes are just mostly loud to me.
Mia Maestro, "Carmen", has a selection from some CD she was working on during filming, # 14 ''I Lovera", it's not bad but the two selections I'd most likely want on my iPad are # 6 "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri, (there's a video of it on the Wal Mart edition of this movie), and # 15 "Love Death Birth" by Carter Burwell. He's done a much better score than he did for Twilight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight Fan!, November 18, 2012
A must for any Twilight fan to have this product! Gave it to a friend and she loved it. Great price too and fast service..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 434 | Next ›