- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Sterling (August 28, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 140274093X
- ISBN-13: 978-1402740930
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.9 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,940,433 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Ultimate Book of Card Games Paperback – August 28, 2006
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1) Very clear and easy to follow written instructions for the games
2) Color diagrams (black and red) of set up templates and various aspects of card plays etc.
3) Great index of games by number of players, type of game, name and alternate name
4) Very complete sections on solitaire games and children's games
From the classics that you maybe never quite got the hang of to obscure games you might never have heard of a very complete and easy to use reerence for card games.