Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Ultimate Diet Guide - For Busy Women! No Starving, No Food Restrictions, No Gym Workouts Required!
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on November 29, 2011
Great, summarized book with truly unique tips. I have read a ton of diet books about Atkins, Carb Tapering, Fasting, Juicing, etc... This one is really more useful because the tips are things you have not heard everywhere. Its not "common knowledge". The author is very knowledgeable. I would not recommend this book to people who do not know the basics. This is really for people who have already been around the diet world and are craving more intelligent, original insight.

Bravo!
on April 2, 2012
If you look at Jennifer's profile on Amazon you'll see she has 17 books. Not all of them are books. A lot of them are long reports. I have a lot of them and I like them however if you have not bought any of them and are deciding which one to buy I suggest you buy this one first.

This one is a book and not a report. Her reports are more focused on a single topic. This book goes over many topics. I don't understand why this book is priced the same as her reports but since they're priced the same you should get this one.

If you are willing to spend more money her 1 Day Diet book has the best diet information and her Effortless Exercise book has the best exercise information. If you got both of those you could skip getting this book even though you'd be wise to also get it.

The only book I didn't like of hers was the Common Weight Loss book. I felt it was too abbreviated and I didn't like that it was in a format of an interview instead of in chapters. But even with that book she made up for it with the two bonus books you get with it.
on October 11, 2011
I have just read this book. It is concise and to the point. There are many ideas to try. I have hypothyroid and this book even discusses this. I am going to try all the things she says to do and I will report back. So far it seems to be a super book I give it 5 stars.
on April 23, 2012
Really recommend her books, they are easy to read and offer practical advice! I especially enjoyed the stuff on which supplements to take, and have definitely slimmed down since reading this ;-)
on January 19, 2012
A great price for so many tips. I've learned a lot of new things and implemented many of them in my day to day :o) Great little book, very pleased!!
on October 12, 2011
i have try so many ways to loss weight but this book is far by the best .have been on the diet for a week now and i have lost weight and i feel great .even my friends notice how i look smaller . it so much good information the in the book i just want to tell everyone .thanks jennifer for given be this gift of wisdom .you made my day .
on March 12, 2012
This book had some great, easy, natural tips to help me get back to losing weight. Starving is my biggest battle when it comes to losing weight and this book finally had great ideas that have helped me overcome the constant starvation I usually endure. There are many tips and one can just pick and choose what works for them. It's not one of those all or nothing type books. Practical, simple and worth reviewing every couple of months when dieting.
on September 3, 2012
As the founder of Excuse Proof Fitness and a published kindle health & fitness author myself, I'm always on the lookout to see what other fitness experts are up to and check out their work. After seeing Jennifer's books all over amazon, I got curious to see what kind of advice she was offering. When I read this book, I knew why she's made such a name for herself. She really knows her stuff!

The first part of the book is mostly a "trick" (which surprisingly I've never seen before) that is designed to help curb appetite and lose weight without any other major changes to the diet. I can't attest to whether or not it would work, but it seems plausible and Jennifer claims to have gotten enough good results from her clients to confirm its effectiveness. Her reasoning is sound and I consider it to be a useful approach for people who want a way to lose some extra weight while gradually making more long term shifts to their eating habits.

The next part of the book really blew me away though. While I was familiar with all the tips and tricks she offered, that's only because I've spent 8 years studying just about every material on health and fitness with regards to diet, nutrition, hormones, exercise, etc. She's obviously done just as much homework herself and then just lays out all of that on a silver platter for people to take home with this one little book.

The only "problem" is because it's presented as an inexpensive kindle book, people might not realize just how much value they're actually getting from what's found in it.

There are a few minor things I disagree with, like needing to eat 6 small meals a day to keep up the metabolism. The research on intermittent fasting has, in my opinion, debunked that. But I was surprised to see just how much stuff I agreed with Jennifer on considering the amount of nonsense out there in the health and fitness world.

If you're looking for simple, straight to the point strategies you can start applying today to lose weight and improve your health, I give my highest recommendations to The Ultimate Diet Guide.
on December 5, 2012
This is just one of several of Jennifer's books that I have on my Amazon Kindle. The reason I can relate to Jennifer is that both she (I believe) and I have thyroid problems. In 1994, I had radioactive iodine to destroy my thyroid. I was hyperthyroid and lost 30 pounds in the month between Thanksgiving and Christmas before that -- without even trying. Had I known then what I know now, I would have never so willingly allowed the radioactive iodine cocktail to be given to me without trying all other options first. Nearly 18 years, and more than 100 pounds gained later, I am realizing the significance of my endocrinologist's last words to me: "Good Luck losing weight." When normal people (and by normal I mean those who didn't have radioactive iodine destroy their thyroid) go on a diet and exercise to lose weight, a combination of the two things generally produces some results. This is not the case with me. Part of it is that my metabolism is sluggish, I'm always cold and tired, and the added weight is adding additional health problems on top of my non-existent thyroid. One of the few "diets" that I have tried and successfully lost a little weight with is Jennifer's protein water diet. I was skeptical at first, but I did lose a couple of pounds after the first day of trying it. I'm pretty sure this wasn't just water weight because I have occasionally taken Lasix for edema, where even after a higher dose and a lot of urination, I weigh myself the next morning and didn't lose an ounce. It's not like the good old days when I'd weigh less the next morning even when I didn't try. My irregular overnight work schedule prevents me from doing the protein water as often as I would like. When I work overnights, I usually sleep during the day. I really can't be waking up every hour and a half to drink the protein water. I basically wouldn't get any sleep. I've also tried the protein diet during work but there is usually so much snack food and food around at my job, it is very difficult to not cheat. So, yes it's my own fault. I hope to start the new year with more serious protein water days, more exercise, and healthier overall eating. Wish me luck.
on September 16, 2012
The ideas in this book are favorable to me. I liked the idea of the protein water and implemented that immediately in my daily routine at work. It really does help the hunger or gravings. Since only half a scoop seems to be too flavorless for me I started out with one full scoop, but as the week went along I figured out that if I use a lot of ice and keep it really cold, I can stand the "watered down protein powder", hence, I taught myself to dring the protein water. It has not helped my weight loss yet, but I know I am on the right track. But it has helped me not to snack so much, if at all. I will move on to Diet #2 as outlined in the book, it seems to work well into my daily routine and I could stick to it much better than the 1-Day diet. I also like the length of this book: detailed enough to make sense, but not so long winded that it sounds like blah,blah, and "move on yet" information. I am looking forward for more books from this author.