5.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very Good.
This book was mentioned by David McGowan in his book Programmed To Kill which I read & which is also an outstanding book.
So I decided to find and buy The Ultimate Evil. Well it's not disappointed at all. This book goes into a lot of info that's never been made public and which then gives you a full picture of what really happened.
I highly recommend this book...
Published 20 months ago by DeSade

3.0 out of 5 stars Still Slightly Skeptical
I did enjoy the book, and think that Terry did an excellent job. It was an interesting read, and has my curiosity raging.

Published on March 10, 2005 by Vlucas1112004

3.0 out of 5 stars Still Slightly Skeptical, March 10, 2005
This review is from: The Ultimate Evil (Hardcover)

BUT...The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I found Terry to contradict his own theories at times. They were small contradictions, but noticeable enough to make me think, "Hmmm..." Couple that with too many secret sources and the fact that Terry does exactly what he criticizes the police for doing: At times, his theories stretch WAY beyond what the facts present. I just felt some thing were twisted too far to fit the book purpose.

Still, the book is worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very Good., April 22, 2013
DeSade (planet earth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Ultimate Evil (Paperback)
I highly recommend this book. If you decide to buy it I'd advise you to buy Programmed To Kill by David McGowan & read that one first & then read this one. Even though this one was written quite a few years before P.T.K. David's book gives you a lot of information and groundwork to be able and read T.U.E. with better understanding.
I highly recommend both books.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Evil, February 14, 2004
Cwn_Annwn (Copenhagen, Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Ultimate Evil (Hardcover)
Book that lays out the theory that the Son of Sam murders were not the act of a lone nut but were in fact the work of several people who were involved in an organized cult. After reading this I am convinced that Berkowitz did not act alone, and that the Son of Sam murders were ritual murders by an occult group, possibly a highly organized one and that the powers that be were aware of this and did their best to cover this up. I do however think that Terry pushes some of his theories beyond the realm of reality, like linking the zodiac killer, Charles Manson, The Process Church of the Final Judgement to the murders and linking a murder that was obviously a drug related hit to the people that did the Son of Sam killings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly scary because it is not fiction!, May 13, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: The Ultimate Evil (Paperback)
Maury Terry takes you into a world of horrifying killings, cover-ups and conspiricies. You will be amazed at what you learn about the most brutal murders to plague New York City. The book takes you from New York to California to Texas and North Dekota. The amount of evidence that the police ignored in their rush to find the "lone" killer will astonish you. I cannot remember when I was more freightened reading a book. You will learn the truth! END

5.0 out of 5 stars A frightening Book, February 1, 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Evil (Paperback)
I read this book on the recommendation of Pat Dinizio from the band The Smithereens. A page turner that actually gave me nihghtmares.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cults, cults & more cults, November 28, 2011
This review is from: The Ultimate Evil (Paperback)
If you are a big true crime, occult or serial killer buff, than this book is for you. Kinda disturbing in some parts, with alot of errie goings on the book, there is also some pretty gory pictures of murder victims of supposed satanic crimes, committed by a killer cult who's members include Son of Sam, Charly Manson, Henry Lee Lucas & Otis Toole among other assorted psychos. Overall a very interesting read & a hard find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my perception of things, June 4, 2014
This review is from: The Ultimate Evil (Paperback)
I read a lot on MK-Ultra, Monarch programming. I had just finished the Franklin Coverup before I started this book and in that book the author talks about the fact that the boys were procured from Boys Town Nebraska. Also I've read that this was a source for Monarch Programming subjects. Interestingly enough throughout my readings I stumbled onto information on Charles Manson, apparently he spent his childhood in Boys Town. The more you read about these topics the more the facts stack up and it pulls together very neatly and you can eventually see the big picture. Read David McGowans Laurel Canyon and you get to the point that there is really no denying this is happening as crazy as it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freaky, April 25, 2014
This review is from: The Ultimate Evil (Paperback)
This book will make you think about who you REALLY might have living in yur neighborhood teaching yur children and working right next to every day

5.0 out of 5 stars Son of Sam, February 25, 2014
This review is from: The Ultimate Evil (Paperback)
One of the best books I ever read ,,,,,,,,,,, from Manson to Berkowitz ,, could not put this book down

4.0 out of 5 stars conspiracy, January 21, 2010
This review is from: The Ultimate Evil (Paperback)
Book makes a case that the Son of Sam murders were really committed by a group of satanists who were never caught.

The Ultimate Evil
The Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry (Paperback - 1989)
Used & New from: $2.75