Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 22, 2013
This book was mentioned by David McGowan in his book Programmed To Kill which I read & which is also an outstanding book.
So I decided to find and buy The Ultimate Evil. Well it's not disappointed at all. This book goes into a lot of info that's never been made public and which then gives you a full picture of what really happened.
I highly recommend this book. If you decide to buy it I'd advise you to buy Programmed To Kill by David McGowan & read that one first & then read this one. Even though this one was written quite a few years before P.T.K. David's book gives you a lot of information and groundwork to be able and read T.U.E. with better understanding.
I highly recommend both books.
on March 10, 2005
I did enjoy the book, and think that Terry did an excellent job. It was an interesting read, and has my curiosity raging.

BUT...The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I found Terry to contradict his own theories at times. They were small contradictions, but noticeable enough to make me think, "Hmmm..." Couple that with too many secret sources and the fact that Terry does exactly what he criticizes the police for doing: At times, his theories stretch WAY beyond what the facts present. I just felt some thing were twisted too far to fit the book purpose.

Still, the book is worth reading.
on November 28, 2011
If you are a big true crime, occult or serial killer buff, than this book is for you. Kinda disturbing in some parts, with alot of errie goings on the book, there is also some pretty gory pictures of murder victims of supposed satanic crimes, committed by a killer cult who's members include Son of Sam, Charly Manson, Henry Lee Lucas & Otis Toole among other assorted psychos. Overall a very interesting read & a hard find.
on May 13, 1998
Maury Terry takes you into a world of horrifying killings, cover-ups and conspiricies. You will be amazed at what you learn about the most brutal murders to plague New York City. The book takes you from New York to California to Texas and North Dekota. The amount of evidence that the police ignored in their rush to find the "lone" killer will astonish you. I cannot remember when I was more freightened reading a book. You will learn the truth! END
on June 4, 2014
I read a lot on MK-Ultra, Monarch programming. I had just finished the Franklin Coverup before I started this book and in that book the author talks about the fact that the boys were procured from Boys Town Nebraska. Also I've read that this was a source for Monarch Programming subjects. Interestingly enough throughout my readings I stumbled onto information on Charles Manson, apparently he spent his childhood in Boys Town. The more you read about these topics the more the facts stack up and it pulls together very neatly and you can eventually see the big picture. Read David McGowans Laurel Canyon and you get to the point that there is really no denying this is happening as crazy as it is.
on March 13, 2016
A classic in the true crime genre. He makes a very good case that there were more involved in the infamous Son of Sam murders. The case that the murders was related to the Manson clan killings is a bit more speculative, but still viable.

RIP Maury Terry
d. 12-10-15 in Yonkers, NY after a brief illness, age 69.
on February 14, 2004
Book that lays out the theory that the Son of Sam murders were not the act of a lone nut but were in fact the work of several people who were involved in an organized cult. After reading this I am convinced that Berkowitz did not act alone, and that the Son of Sam murders were ritual murders by an occult group, possibly a highly organized one and that the powers that be were aware of this and did their best to cover this up. I do however think that Terry pushes some of his theories beyond the realm of reality, like linking the zodiac killer, Charles Manson, The Process Church of the Final Judgement to the murders and linking a murder that was obviously a drug related hit to the people that did the Son of Sam killings.
on April 25, 2014
This book will make you think about who you REALLY might have living in yur neighborhood teaching yur children and working right next to every day
on January 21, 2010
Book makes a case that the Son of Sam murders were really committed by a group of satanists who were never caught.
on June 11, 1999
I though it was good. I was looking to find out more info on one of your subjects as I once dated him. It's amazing to think that I may have known someone who can be so brutal......and realize that they seem not so different from you or I. He was charming, good-looking and kind, yet all along committing these unhumain acts on human life.....what a grotesque contribution to society.