Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 12, 2012
This is a great book for those moments that you are tongue tied and can't think of the perfect word or phrase to finish your page. I love how everything is categorized by group.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2011
I really like this book, I think it will be a very be help when I'm stummped for something to say. It has a lot of good saying in it. I wiah I would have found it sooner.
on December 26, 2010
A great resource--a scrapping friend ordered hers immediately after looking through mine. I have already used this at least 10 times and I have only had it for a week.
on May 29, 2009
This is a great book for finding titles on scrapbook pages. It is well organized and a great tool. Would also be a practical help for making your own cards. Love it!
on June 3, 2009
The best reference book I have found for ideas and so much more; especially for scrapbooking (for me). Well organized and VERY easy to use. Happy to highly recommend.
on August 16, 2010
Excellent, very happy with my order! Would order another book
from then, love the suggestions of what was often ordered with it!
Very usefull info! Nice Job!
on March 20, 2013
This book has great titles and sayings to use when scrapbooking. I take it with my to every scrapbook crop I attend, as well as use it when I scrapbook at home.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2008
AWESOME book!!!! I will use this until it falls apart. Loaded with tons of great quotes etc. Perfect for my scrapbook pages. This is a must have product!!!!
on June 7, 2006
I CANNOT scrapbook or make a card without this book. If you do any kind of papercrafts, you need this book!
on March 19, 2009
Excellent book for the crafty person. Can use in scrapbooks, cards or whatever you might design up. It has a quote for every occasion. Highly recommend!