Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Ultimate Guide to Sports Marketing
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

75%
25%
Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 16, 2014
I work for an instituon of higher learning and I used this book to energize my strategies for athletics marketing and sales. Very practical information and case studies. Great index of usable forms and easy to follow. I've allowed several other staffers to borrow it, but always made sure to get it back.
on December 16, 2011
I am currently working in a professional football club, and as I just started off, I wanted to read more about marketing the sport as possible. So I came across this book while I was browsing around. I have to say the contents are really helpful and insightful. For people who want to go into this line, get this book. It teaches you a lot! =D
on March 29, 2002
This book is full of good information, and some new perspectives on old themes. I would recommend the book to anyone starting an event or seeking sponsorship for an existing event. Every sponsor seeker should have this book in their library and read it every year or two.
on October 22, 2010
Thank you. After MANY books and sites later, this is the ONE that offers truth in advertising itself for marketing sports. thank you thank you thank you. A++++++++