Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 6, 2012
Other than a little pricey this is an excellent option. I like that it does not need to be refridgerated and I keep it out so I don't forget to take it. I do not take the recommended amount...about half and notice a difference.
on February 7, 2007
I believe I have a relatively healthy lifestyle so it is difficult to say that any one product made a difference. However, I take the Ultimate Defense along with their Ultimate Florazyme and the Ultimate Meal for 2 meals daily exactly per their directions; breakfast and lunch, and have been doing so for nearly a year now. I highly recommend them. This combination together is the best body fuel I have ever found. And, I have recommended these 3 products to a number of my friends and they too appreciate the quality and effectiveness of them.
on January 14, 2007
I am so happy with this product. I have chronic stomach trouble and this enzyme product has saved me from many days and nights of upset stomach. If I eat too late at night or eat the "wrong" thing, I just pop a couple capsules and no problems for the night.
on September 28, 2012
Was in and out of Dr and Hospital for IBS (supposedly) and all kinds of other problems. I used to take antibiotics all the time for pneumonia, bronchitis, and other respiratory issues as a child and young adult. I am now 28, and have had terrible digestion problems for several years. Started out thinking I was lactose intolerant. Cut out dairy. THen thought I was gluten intolerant. Cut out gluten. I eat a healthy diet of no meat, dairy, or gluten. Tons of fresh veggies and fruits, nuts, etc. Still had severe abdominal pains, and all kinds of other issues. Caused me a great deal of anxiety. So many x-rays, blood/other tests, all come back negative and I must have the over-diagnosed IBS (basically means they dont know what is wrong). I was advised by a friend to take a probiotic and enzymes. Been taking for about a week now. THe other night, I went to a baseball game and ate 2 hot dogs, 2 things of nachos, and bbq chicken. Took 2 of these pills in between, never felt anything but disgrace for breaking my healthy diet. (no pills can cure that)

I do NOT condone eating this garbage, but every once in a while I want to be able to be human and eat something bad if I feel like it.

By the way, look up the Ultimate Meal by the same company. I now eat that at least once a day and my life has completely changed. DOn't take my word for it, try it out and prove me wrong.
on July 18, 2010
My doctor recommended Ultimate Florazyme because he said my gall bladder was struggling a little. He hasn't checked it again yet but I seem to have very good digestion now. I was already using Zypan (by Standard Process) as a digestive aid, and still am, so apparently I needed something else specifically, in my case, to help the gall bladder. Next visit in another week I'll ask him if I need to continue the Florazyme; he had said in the beginning that probably I would need it only for a short while. Anyway, it's a good product, as is The Ultimate Meal, which I've used daily for the better part of the past year.
on January 17, 2013
In May of last year I started a diet modification program (Whole30) and was having stomach issues. I noted in my web research that adding an enzyme might help digestion so I went to my LHFS (local health food store) to see about a brand. This is one that stood out because of all the things it DID NOT include--exactly what I needed, no dairy, wheat, soy, etc... I cannot remember if anyone at LHFS endorsed but I purchased this. Although I was eating healthier and cut all caffeine, my stomach felt only a little better and my stool was really, really loose. I thought I had major issues and stopped the program once I finished 30 days. I thought this healthy eating was too much to bear. As I read more about my "condition" I analyzed the new foods items (to include coconut milk) I realized that I might have a sensitivity to foods containing large amounts of FODMAPs (Fermentable Oligo-, Di-, and Mono-saccharides, and Polyols). Fast forward and I am doing another Whole30; I re-read the label on the Ultimate Florazyme and the first ingredient is Fructo Oligo Saccharides (FOS) which I have learned on the 'net "helps colonic bacteria." However, it dawned on me that FOS may be related to the FODMAPs I mentioned earlier. Well I read that FOS are FODMAPs! While this stuff may not effect everyone the same, I caution those who are sensitive to FODMAPs to be aware and for everyone to read labels carefully. Who knew that diet modification would make me read labels and find out all this useful information? My experience with the product wasn't so great but I won't toss it out. For those without these issues, the benefits are that the product is vegan, didn't smell funny, or have a whole bunch of junk or fillers. 2.5 stars.
on November 13, 2013
I've been doing monthly cleanses with the Ultimate Meal and its line of supplements and I must say - every time I do I feel healthier, livelier, and full of energy! People stop me on the street and say, "you look so much healthier!" And it's true. I usually do a month-long cleanse during seasonal shifts. Well, I just finished my Autumnal cleanse and I feel great!
on March 30, 2007
This product is ok. It's not quite as good as I thought it would be though. I usually use the GNC Super Digestive Enzymes. They are awesome. I wanted to try something a little different. I have to say that I will go back to the GNC product
on May 17, 2007
shipping delivery great! Not impressed with the product.