- File Size: 343 KB
- Print Length: 76 pages
- Publisher: Time-Warp Wife Ministries (January 18, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 18, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BFJKLEK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#117,553 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #120 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- #186 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage
- #307 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
The Ultimate Marriage Vow: 21 Days of a Life-Long Commitment Kindle Edition
"Quantum Love" by Laura Berman
Use Your Body's Atomic Energy to Create the Relationship You Desire | Check out "Quantum Love".
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
She's an Evangelical Christian who has been married to her husband Michael for over twenty-six years. They have four children and two adorable pugs. Their lives are basically surrounded by three things: faith, family, and books.
Darlene co-authored the New York Times best-selling book Reshaping it All with Candace Cameron Bure, and her articles have been featured on KirkCameron.com.
Her newest book, Messy Beautiful Love, is an incredible testimony that encourages wives toward a Christ-centered marriage.
Top Customer Reviews
Your hubby is to be your best friend as well as the head of your family.
this book explains the how's & why's as well as practical things to do to improve your relationship with your hubby.
I definitely recommend this book & in fact I am urging all the ladies in my church to read it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Doing this study in an online study with several women. To really implement the ideas, we are taking a chapter each week and not each day.Published 2 months ago by flo wolfe
This book is great, helpful, and has encouraged me to be a better wife. I recommend this book to wives. Thank youPublished 2 months ago by Janie Gration
Loved this marriage devotional! You can read it alone or with your husband. I truly enjoyed how open, honest and funny the author was with her own marriage experiences. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Lori
An awesome book, so many good lessons and so many great day to day ways to keep your marriage first.Published 17 months ago by shopping gal
is an awesome book it has a lot of good pointers in there for people has never been married to trust God to live by God's WordPublished 21 months ago by Annjanette
This was a very helpful and encouraging book. I would recommend this to any wife who wants honor and encourage her husband.Published 22 months ago by Jo Rhodes
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage